Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blush looks :pimp:

Why dude don't got any furniture tho? :lol:
CPs too pricey. Word to:

The blush colored CPs are too nice which I didn't buy the blush looking open toe valentinos

Yeah man, I'm a 44.5/45. I own two pairs of harness boots. What's your question?

pics??

they don't look huge? fit TTS? I'm getting sick of sneakers man, i didn't even get the white cement 4s......very tempted but said F this.

also A those curved 4k TVs aren't as expensive as you think, deals can be had

Last edited:
Blush have been bought. I was trying to hold out but I wanted that color since the women's came out. Also grabbed some y3 qasa racers in the OG colorway. Hope they work out.

Al, they wyatts look fine in big sizes. The harness makes them not look so big.

Last edited:
Really? I don't know, I thought the men's version with the black might look better on guys. Shiiiii, now you guys got me thinking to keep this one

pics??

they don't look huge? fit TTS? I'm getting sick of sneakers man, i didn't even get the white cement 4s......very tempted but said F this.

also A those curved 4k TVs aren't as expensive as you think, deals can be had[/quote
They fit great TTS for me. I get the 44.5 in the leather and and 45 in suede since the leather stretches more over time, but neither were to tight to begin with. They looks awesome, great shape. Let me pull up some pics.

I dunno what the men's pair looks like but I think those look good. I usually don't like prints like that on shoes but the palm trees in the sunset does it for me. I like the Paris dunks too :pimp:

Last edited:
Really? I don't know, I thought the men's version with the black might look better on guys. Shiiiii, now you guys got me thinking to keep this one

I like them. Perfect for summer. Toss them on with your je Spring jeans and a grey tank. Kind of want a pair myself lol. Maybe I can flip my baby cats. I got too many skates right now.

Just got these in.  They're cool, a little too feminine, so I'm gonna exchange them for the men's version

Damb those are so dope

I need to cash out quick on this Supreme release I'm literally taking to IG about now.

Last edited:

Listen

These on vacation by the ocean or dope pool scene or just.....lounge whatever

Tooo nice, I actually like them more in your pic and on foot more than what I have seen of them already.

I'm not even big on print either, I went back and forth on baby cat for the longest. O well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom