Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I really want those palm tree SLP skates. How do they fit?

Thanks in advance.
they run true to size.  you can't get that version posted unless you are a size 42 or smaller since its a womens pair.  the mens version isn't as colorful. 

I'm a 42 in CPs and a 43 in Margiela. 42 good for these?
I wear a 43 in CPs and got these in a 42. They fit right on, but a 43 would have been better on me. Still trying to decide between the men's and women's version.

42 would probably be fine for you. The shoes smell straight up like someone spray painted them at purchase. My first skates, but I'm honestly impressed. Pretty bad *** shoes

Last edited:
dead pic ?
Whoops 
laugh.gif
 fixed I think. 

Pulled the trigger on the blushes. Wanted the mints as well, but they are sold out in my size. Will post pics once they arrive.

Gave in. Bought the blush

Blush have been bought. I was trying to hold out but I wanted that color since the women's came out.

Pulled the trigger on the blushes. Wanted the mints as well, but they are sold out in my size. Will post pics once they arrive.

What size did y'all get ?

Pairs are selling fast surprisingly.

My palms have been sweaty all week deciding if I should pull the trigger or not.

What size did y'all get ?

Pairs are selling fast surprisingly.

My palms have been sweaty all week deciding if I should pull the trigger or not.
I went TTS. I had both the blush and the mint in my cart, but fell asleep and said I'd pull the trigger in the morning. Woke up late for work and then was busy all day. I ended up finding a bit of downtime and saw the mints were sold out.So will just settle with the blushes for now. Hoping to find the mints for around the same price. I find it interesting that Barneys is selling them for over $100 dollars more than across the pond.

Last edited:

I'm totally over the whole HS and veg octobers (company who makes them)
Go look these up on eBay I was so close to getting the HS black IVs, glad I didn't now.

FLYKNIT those SLP Palm trees def legit. Think I'm gonna copp after I clear some space real quick.

I need some SLP skates/boots or BV and maybe some Rick Owens and I'm done. Retired, at least for a few months I hope.

Last edited:
I'm debating if I should get the Olive SL/10h or those Green balenciagas....but barneys website acting up i can't even find them on the product page anymore

I'm totally over the whole HS and veg octobers (company who makes them)
Go look these up on eBay I was so close to getting the HS black IVs, glad I didn't now.

FLYKNIT those SLP Palm trees def legit. Think I'm gonna copp after I clear some space real quick.

I need some SLP skates/boots or BV and maybe some Rick Owens and I'm done. Retired, at least for a few months I hope.
Bro, relax. It was a matter of time. They do it with most shoes. See common projects and variants of it.

Last edited:
One..last..picture...before I send these beauties off 
frown.gif

I tried them on again today and they're a little too snug, and like it's been said, 42 is the largest size in these..so I'm going to have to resort for the men's in the size 43.  Shoes are really, really dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom