Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly quite surprised I can get my hands on 43s. I did resort to a 44 in the track shoes, 42 in the blush and a woman's 41 in the BBall highs, but bballs 41 fit like Achilles 42. But my CP collection is 2012 till now, so I guess patience is key and pays off
Where you buy the blush for that price? 

Do these run TTS?

nerd.gif
I hear these run a full size small. I never tried them on though. 

"Shrugs" it clicked to me. I took it as him describing his general characteristics/appearance as being more rugged than clean cut.

I understand a lot of you in here are proper, I'm more of a street culture kinda guy so unlaced is fine.

My face always has a shadow I hate clean shaved.
It is a street culture thing, and I have high tops that aren't tied, but my laces aren't falling out the shoes. A little loose and it's ok, that looks like the person got a size small and is trying to cram their fat hooves in anyway. It just looks sloppy on those shoes in particular. Imho of course.

Last edited:
What didn't you get ?
Sorry, I didn't understand the context or point of either statement really, if they were related or what.  Is your face having a shadow part of "street culture"?  I understand wearing sneakers unlaced clearly is.

^^
Boycott retail.

Damn. I don't have this luxury being a size 39. If I see a CP I want in my size I have to buy immediately SMH.

I wear a size 40 and I've been buying wearing CPs since 2008 and I've never paid retail.

Hell, my first pair was less than 200 via RevolveClothing when they honored that 20% code for "First Time Shoppers"

There's dozens of sites that sell CP, either get them minus VAT from TBS & End or wait till the sales hit.

That's when I'll purchase the Blush and Maroon color-ways.

Can someone clarify whether the CP Achilles in Blush is the same as Pink for mens? I'm confused.

Men's & Women's CP are identical even down to the sizing. A Women's 39 equals a men's 39.

I understand a lot of you in here are proper, I'm more of a street culture kinda guy so unlaced is fine.

I'll never understand the reason ppl lace their footwear this way. Makes the sneaker look sloppy, imo.

But to each is own.

The ****?

It was in English. Made perfect sense to me,

Some ppl wear shoes tied and some a lil loose depends on the shoe. I was saying I have seen many ppl with SLP skates and Vans with them loose, same goes for Yeezy 350. Maybe I mess with a diff crowd that's all to each their own, it's personal preference. One thing I do know about NT is opinions differ across the board that's just a fact. Is what it is. Muy bueno.

My BV came in today.

1. Quality doesn't bother me at all.
2. Smell is fine......got lucky?
3. Full size down and they fit perfect.
4. These are not real roomy or round toe in person, maybe they changed it? Seriously......they are just fine.
5. 200 under msrp shipped I'm very happy with this buy.

Major props to @srizvi722 I'm done with high end for now RO I'll try on in person first to see if I really like.

Last edited:
i didn't shave today...
and my shoes dont even have laces.

street culture :smokin

Last edited:
Can confirm al audi al audi is about that street culture, as am I. I didn't shave this morning either and my chelsea's are completely unlaced :pimp: Btw, VERY nice pickup on the BV boots man! I wish you'd post better pics though. You post so many pics from instagram and other places then whenever you cop something we get one pic of a single shoe at an awkward angle. Can't even see the elastic panel on that chelsea boot c'mon bro. You gotta do better lol.

Last edited:
I wear a size 40 and I've been buying wearing CPs since 2008 and I've never paid retail.

Hell, my first pair was less than 200 via RevolveClothing when they honored that 20% code for "First Time Shoppers"

There's dozens of sites that sell CP, either get them minus VAT from TBS & End or wait till the sales hit.

That's when I'll purchase the Blush and Maroon color-ways.

You're lucky you're a size 40. Believe me they don't make nearly as many size 39 as the other sizes. They don't stick around for sales. I found my white achilles for around $300. But that's white achilles. I've been trying to find a deal on the light grey achilles for over a year with no luck. Many retailers don't even order size 39.

I don't know if you were in the thread to bear witness to my hunt for the tan and black chelseas in my size but it was extremely aggravating. If it wasn't for @23soles I wouldn't have gotten either of them. I had a pre-order on the black pair at Nordstrom from last July it was never fulfilled because my SA who was handling it got promoted somewhere else. I have a new SA now and called up to pre-order the olive chelseas but they hadn't seen them yet. They had a pair of the tan chelseas in my size though (which I was never able to get so I resorted to khaki) and I had to buy them to have on reserve.

I wear my khaki chelseas almost every day they are getting pretty beat.

Can confirm al audi al audi is about that street culture, as am I. I didn't shave this morning either and my chelsea's are completely unlaced :pimp: Btw, VERY nice pickup on the BV boots man! I wish you'd post better pics though. You post so many pics from instagram and other places then whenever you cop something we get one pic of a single shoe at an awkward angle. Can't even see the elastic panel on that chelsea boot c'mon bro. You gotta do better lol.

Oh no. Here comes an irrelevant explanation :lol:

Curious what does the abbreviation for TBS mean?

TresBienShop

You're lucky you're a size 40. Believe me they don't make nearly as many size 39 as the other sizes. They don't stick around for sales. I found my white achilles for around $300. But that's white achilles. I've been trying to find a deal on the light grey achilles for over a year with no luck. Many retailers don't even order size 39.

I don't know if you were in the thread to bear witness to my hunt for the tan and black chelseas in my size but it was extremely aggravating. If it wasn't for @23soles I wouldn't have gotten either of them. I had a pre-order on the black pair at Nordstrom from last July it was never fulfilled because my SA who was handling it got promoted somewhere else. I have a new SA now and called up to pre-order the olive chelseas but they hadn't seen them yet. They had a pair of the tan chelseas in my size though (which I was never able to get so I resorted to khaki) and I had to buy them to have on reserve.

I wear my khaki chelseas almost every day they are getting pretty beat.

You may be right. I've never really noticed if a site carries a 39 or not since, obviously, that's not my size.

Having said that, you can still grab the Woman By Common Projects from MatchesFashion &/or End if other sites don't carry your size.

A Women's 39 = a Men's 39

Just never pay retail, ever.

this thread is turning hella petty.

DBNT thread part 2?

Feit - Hand Sewn Super High - 600$ MSRP

I love these. The one piece upper is beautiful. Anyone have any experience with Feit? 

I want the beige pair. 

The Hand Sewn Super High is built by hand from start to finish by one master craftsman using an advanced Goodyear construction technique that produces a superior shoe.

The seamless one piece upper of the shoe is made from a single piece of vegetable tanned leather, hand stitched at the heel. Gusseted tongue reinforces this construction.

Leather is left on the last for 10 days where light steam and humidity are used to tighten the leather, ensuring shape and fit. Buffalo leather is used for the footbed. The leather is dyed with natural pigments so that the hide retains its natural state and ages richly over time. The superior construction technique and use of natural materials ensure that the shoe breathes and does not retain sweat or odor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom