Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't all the super high end luxury shoes hand made? Is there a difference between hand made and hand sewn?

milesb milesb Those are wet! Probably the best effort I've seen from LV since the Kanye capsule collection.

@ForestBondurant While I have know real knowledge on the Feit brand, that black/blue pair could be a problem this coming fall.

Honest question: why do they differentiate then?

To sell more units. They don't do direct to consumer sales only wholesale. Therefore having two different lines opens them up to more distribution to stores and websites.

Also, I know women had blush long before men. So there is some differentiation between what they release during seasons. Sizing is the same for any company that goes by EU sizing.

SLP has women's fringe SL/18 and men's. But the sizing is the same as well. Our standard of sizing is just dumb, that's all.

upper on those LV's is canvas though correct? same sorta material as the monogram bags ?

I would guess they are epi leather like what they use to make purses, wallets, etc. never seen a canvas version.
wtf is epi leather? that an LV term for faux leather?

Just for reference, this bag has real leather trim but the monogram panels are canvas. They have been using this material since brand inception.

wtf is epi leather? that an LV term for faux leather?

Just for reference, this bag has real leather trim but the monogram panels are canvas. They have been using this material since brand inception.

Monogram and damier are canvas. Epi leather is embossed genuine leather

Last edited:
did some research. heavily treated top grain leather.

aka crap leather but leather nonetheless

since the high end section is so low key an i actually interact with people in here

if anyone wants yeezy 750 in black for a price way below resell market these days, inbox me

pm'd lol

Bout to just cop pink refs from luis, they're selling out everywhere don't think they'll sit like others smh

I dont know how many of you are aware of this but figured id post it just in case it was helpful to anyone.Apparently Obama signed a trade act on the 24th that may affect people who order merchandise overseas.This is from the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015:

"Sec. 901: De Minimis Value

Currently, 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) allows importers to import up to $200 of merchandise informally (i.e., exempt from certain entry documentation requirements) and duty-free. Section 901 amends 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) to raise the de minimis threshold from $200 to $800. Section 901 specifies that this amendment shall apply to merchandise imported or withdrawn from the warehouse for consumption on or after the 15th day after the date of enactment of the Act."

I found this on another forum and by no means am i a legislative expert but what i got from reading it is that the threshold for duty/import fees will be raised to $800.So if you wanted to order some kicks from overseas and didnt want to get hit with duties you might want to wait until the march 10th.If any of you want to look up the bill yourself its on congress.gov and i think this part is in the miscellaneous section.

Also this thread is amazing thanks for all the info and advice.

US retail is 785.00, I copped in Paris though so it was much cheaper.  After the Euro conversion & VAT it was more like 540- 550.
You were able to get a good price on those.  I was considering buying the high top version a few weeks back, but saw some dude on IG wearing them and they looked pretty flimsy and I couldn't justify paying that much.  

They definitely look good, but in your opinion, are they solid/sturdy shoes?

You were able to get a good price on those.  I was considering buying the high top version a few weeks back, but saw some dude on IG wearing them and they looked pretty flimsy and I couldn't justify paying that much.  

They definitely look good, but in your opinion, are they solid/sturdy shoes?
Yeah they are just as sturdy as any sneaker I own.  The leather isn't flimsy by any stretch of the imagination.  Hope this helps.

I dont know how many of you are aware of this but figured id post it just in case it was helpful to anyone.Apparently Obama signed a trade act on the 24th that may affect people who order merchandise overseas.This is from the Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015:

"Sec. 901: De Minimis Value

Currently, 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) allows importers to import up to $200 of merchandise informally (i.e., exempt from certain entry documentation requirements) and duty-free. Section 901 amends 19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C) to raise the de minimis threshold from $200 to $800. Section 901 specifies that this amendment shall apply to merchandise imported or withdrawn from the warehouse for consumption on or after the 15th day after the date of enactment of the Act."

I found this on another forum and by no means am i a legislative expert but what i got from reading it is that the threshold for duty/import fees will be raised to $800.So if you wanted to order some kicks from overseas and didnt want to get hit with duties you might want to wait until the march 10th.If any of you want to look up the bill yourself its on congress.gov and i think this part is in the miscellaneous section.

Also this thread is amazing thanks for all the info and advice.

yo thanks for this info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom