Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these in the mail, I love them. Might have to exchange for .5 size down. Don't know if I want to go through the whole dhl overseas returns though

See the space in the back :smh:

stopcappin stopcappin nice, I was eyeing the plain ones with just the side stripe. In the first photos I saw, they looked like a slim, updated version of the old croc heel tab ones.

Are they in fact slimmer than the old pairs?

In your photos they look a little less sleek than I anticipated. More Stan Smith than CP

Those guccis are clean. Will wait for a sale to cop

Last edited:
Those guccis are clean. Will wait for a sale to cop
Indeed. Even the ones with the yellow midsole intrigue me.

Still waiting for the slip on with the floral print to hit the sales rack [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Just got these in the mail, I love them. Might have to exchange for .5 size down. Don't know if I want to go through the whole dhl overseas returns though

See the space in the back :smh:
I went to gucci and tried them joints on the other day. Waiting for a sale to cop.

Yup that's the rule with gucci. If you don't have money to throw it's best to wait on a sale, gucci always goes on sale

Yup that's the rule with gucci. If you don't have money to throw it's best to wait on a sale, gucci always goes on sale

Yeah that's what I was thinking but with all the hype around this season and not every store stocking the new collections any more i didn't want to chance it .... Regular us price around $700 so in my mind I got a deal paying $525

All it takes is for ye/Rocky etc. to wear them and poof they're gone lol

Yeah that's what I was thinking but with all the hype around this season and not every store stocking the new collections any more i didn't want to chance it .... Regular us price around $700 so in my mind I got a deal paying $525

All it takes is for ye/Rocky etc. to wear them and poof they're gone lol
yea at dover the chick working there told me that, but I don't believe it, gucci always goes on sale :lol:

for anyone who wears 12.5 - 13 in nike/adidas.. how'd you size in common projects chelseas? 45 or 46?

for anyone who wears 12.5 - 13 in nike/adidas.. how'd you size in common projects chelseas? 45 or 46?

I'm a 12 in Nike/Adidas and went with a 45, which fits almost perfectly, maybe even a bit snug. Based on that, I would go up to 46, but if someone else is actually your size I would listen to them.

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. I really don't need any more boots, much less tan boots, but those Hedi ankle boots are calling my name :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom