Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Barneys charge you straight away if you preorder or is it when its stock/ready to be shipped?

Barneys charges straight away, neimans, Saks, and most the rest department stores charge when it arrives. I never pre-order anything from Barneys, not giving them thousands of dollars 4-5 months ahead of time, that's bull.

Make friends with a SA and they will hold the item and Bill your card once it comes in.

Pickups from the 15% ebates deal

Last edited:
I can't get with the snake pieces at all but I do like more pieces this season than I have in the recent past. Definitely headed in a good direction.

Oh, yeah I've seen some nice ones in the collection but some are a little overly embellished for my taste.

I actually went to the store after work to check it out in person [and buy the shoes but they didn't like them for retail in hand] I do like a lot of the sweaters and jackets though. Not sure on the fit of the tops though. They seem to run very short.

Have you grabbed anything yet, Kev? Im actually looking forward to how you put it together. Oh and I saw those jeans in person and he's the embroidery is incredibly detailed. I just can't pull them off and for that price? I don't know.... I just feel like the line looks GREAT in theory. Better than the last couple seasons of SLP in my opinion actually [excluding boots]

I am going to buy the cardigan though with the red/green at the waist soon though and maybe the bee bomber. They have an all black one now too.

Brace yourselves, sale season is coming. :pimp:

I'll be ready went to cl boutique in NY fell in love with low tops smh. Also tried margiela futures and fell in love I'm bout to be broke. The white futures with silver bottoms were too dope

I'll be ready went to cl boutique in NY fell in love with low tops smh. Also tried margiela futures and fell in love I'm bout to be broke. The white futures with silver bottoms were too dope
cl started the sales yet?

Bra I wanted u to drop that knowledge. I'll hit the sa tomorrow.the online shop inventory es no bueno for my size
i haven't been around there for a while, will try to check when I have free time

Oh, yeah I've seen some nice ones in the collection but some are a little overly embellished for my taste.

I actually went to the store after work to check it out in person [and buy the shoes but they didn't like them for retail in hand] I do like a lot of the sweaters and jackets though. Not sure on the fit of the tops though. They seem to run very short.

Have you grabbed anything yet, Kev? Im actually looking forward to how you put it together. Oh and I saw those jeans in person and he's the embroidery is incredibly detailed. I just can't pull them off and for that price? I don't know.... I just feel like the line looks GREAT in theory. Better than the last couple seasons of SLP in my opinion actually [excluding boots]

I am going to buy the cardigan though with the red/green at the waist soon though and maybe the bee bomber. They have an all black one now too.

I agree, I love their sweaters and a few jackets, there is one denim jacket that I really want. I tried the jeans but my size is out of stock. Only bought the snake loafer. Stuff are really trendy, which means they might go out of style really quick so I probably wont go too crazy on them, just a few pieces I really want.

Ed, those chains are super clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom