Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For today

Respect Deez. You ain't helping my wallet though bro...

Didn't stack for me man. I only used the extra 10% off code as I don't have an ipad anyway. Maybe it stacked for OP.

EDIT: So my order for the olive CP chelseas at the posted cost was just cancelled without reason other than "limited stock". I feel it may be because I live in Canada but who knows. Quite pissed but I guess I'll hold out for a colorway more versatile than the olive. Keep an eye out for those that wanted them as they may be coming back into stock on the site.

Did anyone else order a pair of these and get cancelled?
That sucks that your order got cancelled but it's quite common in these sale seasons. I think the olive colorway is just as versatile as many of the others but obviously it depends on your wardrobe. If you already own brown/grey/tan chelseas or just want something different, the olive is a really dope alternative and definitely will look cool with certain fits. I tried to order a pair of that same color and they sold out in an instant.

my steal of the day. I already own all 3 colors, but the price was too good to pass up. Icing them.
Was tempted to pick these up as well but price isn't so cheap for me. So you don't have to pay any taxes or duties on that order? I was going to order a pair but it's coming out to $606.63. I don't even know how the unit price is that cheap and is $438 on the site...

That sucks that your order got cancelled but it's quite common in these sale seasons. I think the olive colorway is just as versatile as many of the others but obviously it depends on your wardrobe. If you already own brown/grey/tan chelseas or just want something different, the olive is a really dope alternative and definitely will look cool with certain fits. I tried to order a pair of that same color and they sold out in an instant.
Ya for sure. At $238 shipped for CP Chelseas, it was a no brainer to me. I'm just hoping they come back into stock since the order was cancelled with no reason. A friend of mine got a pair and got shipping confirmation yesterday...

Last edited:
I just wanna find the Gucci flame joints for under $400......

Who got the oop :nerd:.

Still want the bumble bee or snake polo too :nerd:

Damn wish I would've saw this sooner. .. all gone now

Ya for sure. At $238 shipped for CP Chelseas, it was a no brainer to me. I'm just hoping they come back into stock since the order was cancelled with no reason. A friend of mine got a pair and got shipping confirmation yesterday...
I don't know how I missed these.... 

Like you said...CP at that price is a no brainer

In fact, I am taking two or three pair

Sucks that your order got canceled

Skip the Teddy. Saw it at my boutique last week and it's way too bright. Maybe if it were a blush instead of Lisa Frank neon pink

Thought they said the new **** not gonna be going on sale?

Back in the day u just wait and get it 60% off.

Do you have them?  Any info on the quality, comfort etc. ?
I have them but in grey suede (not the white leather). The pair I have is deadstock so I couldn't really comment on comfort but the quality is there. They seem to be constructed very well and the sole/whole shoe is sturdy with decent weight to them.

You know if rag and bone usually run big or small

I have them but in grey suede (not the white leather). The pair I have is deadstock so I couldn't really comment on comfort but the quality is there. They seem to be constructed very well and the sole/whole shoe is sturdy with decent weight to them.

If I wear a 8/8.5 in nikes and 40 in arenas, what size should I get in the common project Achilles low? Thanks any input it's appreciated

Just copped them for 530 they aren't gonna be hitting the sales I came from the outlet and I came back to the regular store to cop

Went to the Woodbury commons today and fell in love with the jodhpur's. Unfortunately they were croc embossed and only tried them on for sizing. I'm a 43 which they didn't have so I tried a 43.5 and they fit me perfectly. Should I order a 43.5 of the pair I want or should I order a 43 to see how they fit? Does anyone size up in jodhpur's?

Tres-Bien has a 30% sale going on plus another 20% off if you're in the US.

Saw some white / grey splatter MMM GAT's for $291 shipped in a good size run... as well as some CP's in scattered sizes.

lurked the last couple of pages, and went thru a couple sites. anyone know of any places with these pairs on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom