Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ considering they're nearly sold out and Gucci isn't going on sale this season (for the most part), I can see why...

just for reference what size did you order and like what sz would you be in adidas/nike usually?
My foot size can range depending on shoe style/brand but I'm a true 9.5. I ordered a size 41 (8 US) which if they fit like the SL10H, would fit more like a 9 US. I didn't want to get a 42 and they fit like a 43 since I would have about a half size of space. I just ordered regardless because they can be returned if any issues are there.

Just ordered as well

Is the quality the same as the original highs? Or these gonna have the vinyl/plastic feeling crap

My brother has the original bred highs and those are buttery all around

Nope. Quality is not the same. Not buttery at all. The upside is that they are tanks. I use my SL10h Royals as beaters and they look almost brand new after 2 years of hardcore wear.

The tan suede SL10hs I picked up in September are a different story. Beautiful comfortable suede leather on those.

Just ordered as well

Is the quality the same as the original highs? Or these gonna have the vinyl/plastic feeling crap

My brother has the original bred highs and those are buttery all around

Nope. Quality is not the same. Not buttery at all. The upside is that they are tanks. I use my SL10h Royals as beaters and they look almost brand new after 2 years of hardcore wear.

The tan suede SL10hs I picked up in September are a different story. Beautiful comfortable suede leather on those.

I'll see how I like em in person, really want highs but don't wanna pay the price. Can't complain for $225 after taxes really

I wear a size 41 in margiela gats, 8US in Nike, think could I get away with a size 41 in the saint laurent SL10 lows, that's a great price..

Last edited:
I wear a size 41 in margiela gats, 8US in Nike, think could I get away with a size 41 in the saint laurent SL10 lows.., that's a great price..
I would go with a 40 (7 US) in the SL10 lows. I don't think they would be small enough to cause problems for you but I feel they might fit large if you went TTS.

EDIT: Sorry I just saw the 40 (7 US) was sold out so maybe if you're willing to risk it at the price, go with the 41.

Last edited:
I wear 11.5 Nikes, they only have 44 left, would this be too roomy? Ordered some Margiela gats tts hope those fit too

I would go with a 40 (7 US) in the SL10 lows. I don't think they would be small enough to cause problems for you but I feel they might fit large if you went TTS.

Yeah I bought the high top royals half a size down before but I wear them with thick socks, plus you got the ankle support and high top lacing, shame really good price.

Last edited:
I wear 11.5 Nikes, they only have 44 left, would this be too roomy? Ordered some Margiela gats tts hope those fit too
I think the 44 would fit fine. Maybe 1/2 size big but when reading this thread a lot, it's pretty much unanimous that the SL10s run a full size large. I'm hoping the size 41 aren't tight when I'm a true 9.5 in Nikes. The 42 in a lot of SLP fits more like a true US 10.

Reactions: uno
Purchased the all red joints from Mr Porter as well as the Givenchy joints. Comparing both to see which has the better looking silhouette

Purchased the all red joints from Mr Porter as well as the Givenchy joints. Comparing both to see which has the better looking silhouette
I know SLP doesn't get love for it's leather quality in here Tom...but those Givenchy has some cardboard feeling leather. The shoe itself has a nice silhouette but I was pretty surprised when feeling them in hand that the leather felt like that.

I know SLP doesn't get love for it's leather quality in here Tom...but those Givenchy has some cardboard feeling leather. The shoe itself has a nice silhouette but I was pretty surprised when feeling them in hand that the leather felt like that.
Damn, I'm gonna compare the two, should be coming in sometime this week. If they are both week, I'll probably preorder the red CPs releasing in January

I feel like there will be a ton of returns on those SL10s for 200$ lol. The Saks website provides false information about them running true to size. Everyone gonna be ordering their true size and having like a size worth of space in the toe box...

So the leather quality on the SL highs are much better than these lows?
It's the same leather on the highs and lows. Those that were commenting were talking about the original models of the SL10H when they first came out. Apparently the leather was far superior on those first run pairs and they started to get worse the more popular and more they sold.

I'm also glad I went with the size 41 in the SL10 lows. The Shooting Star SL36H I bought for $50 are a size 41 and fit my foot perfectly and I wear a 9.5 usually.

Last edited:

So the leather quality on the SL highs are much better than these lows?

It's the same leather on the highs and lows. Those that were commenting were talking about the original models of the SL10H when they first came out. Apparently the leather was far superior on those first run pairs and they started to get worse the more popular and more they sold.

Yup heard the same

Still, if the highs were cheap enough I'd cop since I'd assume they would still be decent quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom