Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't find the leg opening to be too big for your boots? I just got my FW16 single knee rip denim and they're ******edly big.

Nope, stock, FW16.
You don't find the leg opening to be too big for your boots? I just got my FW16 single knee rip denim and they're ******edly big.
I have the FW16 grey denim as well. Tight opening. 15cm for sure. I have a light wash from FW16 and the leg opening is wider. It's like 16cm so I'm going to assume the single knee rip is 16cm as well.

Last edited:
im not sure if this is the right thread but does anybody know where i can find the ozweego 2 in a size 12? I cant find them in stock anywhere when im doing my googles.

im not sure if this is the right thread but does anybody know where i can find the ozweego 2 in a size 12? I cant find them in stock anywhere when im doing my googles.
also the y-3 thread in the other brands forum might be able to help you too

Keep checking eBay & Grailed Or just wait for the SS17 to drop

also the y-3 thread in the other brands forum might be able to help you too

strictly just Y-3 talk in that thread probably better off asking in here

Last edited:
Made in Italy. Bought from WrongWeather.net, a store in Portugal

Sorry my mistake, I was using the phone so my comment mixed in on the quote, I just didnt take that someone would buy from a store in Portugal on line. It still wouldn't surprise me to see CP shoes made in Portugal tho even if there are pairs made in Italy it wouldn't be the first time designer brands mixed it up with the country of manufacture to make up for a sales slump.

On a similar "made in italy - designed elsewhere" topic what do you guys make of Android Homme ? anyone rock them? whats the quality like?

Nice Hennessy! That tobacco color looks dope. Did you go TTS or down one size? I went TTS on my pair and they fit perfectly. Didn't know what the consensus is because I know CPs run large for the sneakers.

These are actually canvas. Which was a nice surprise. Going in the icebox until spring.
Regardless of the "current leather quality" of SLP. Those are not a good deal at the price Sneakerboy had them for since they're canvas. I would take the "cheap leather" over a canvas shoe any day...

i was confused when homeboy said tobacco 
Ya I realized the tobacco is actually a lighter brown/caramel kind of color. What do you guys think the best colorway for CPs are? I feel everyone seems to cop the tan/sand joints but I think the warm grey are my personal best.

Look dark grey to me.

Yeah my girl called me stupid :lol: Said besides the midsole they are exactly the same as this pair which I got rid of

Honestly, the uppers do look the same. This is the color I wanted though. Wasn't looking for a tobacco/dark brown chelsea.

Yeah my girl called me stupid :lol: Said besides the midsole they are exactly the same as this pair which I got rid of

Honestly, the uppers do look the same. This is the color I wanted though. Wasn't looking for a tobacco/dark brown chelsea.

Need Supply Co. exclusives are :pimp:

Both are :pimp:

I have the Tan and Olive CP. I wouldn't buy another one with the same colored sole just because it's starts to look the same.

*heads to needsupply*

*edit* * *Sees price, back to NT*

Last edited:
Yeah it's crazy how scarce the CP chelseas were at first. I bought out a lot of pairs from Need Supply Co. when they first dropped and sold to people overseas for $700-900 a pair. That was when there were only 1 or 2 colors. Now it seems like there's at least 15 different colors. I've lost count. And now it's only really acceptable to purchase ~$400 IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom