Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buscemi 100MM Medium Blue

Whats throwing me off is that they say made in italy on the bottoms i have looked at many legit pairs and have never seen that marking on the bottom an

d the serial number on the iside is slanted

Inside of my royals. Something looks sus, I checked my other pairs of court classics and they all look like my photo, yours has a different font--but the quality of those look better than I would imagine fakes would look. Could just be an anomaly. Photos of box tag??

pay attention to detail theyvlook good at first looks its in the small details serial number is not real and slanted shouldnt say made in italy on the bottom and the the stitching on the side off yes they are still good quality

Any of you guys familiar with Greats Brand? I just got a few pairs and love the quality but I just wonder how they compare to CP, Balenciaga, SLP etc.

Common Projects F/W 2017

Looks like CP will be doing white uppers w/ color midsoles.

Hopefully they offer a white upper with gum midsole as they did a couple years ago. Salty I missed out on those.

Dover Street market had them with gum missile with speckles as recent as October of last year. You may be able to catch it still. I preordered that red pair and should be coming in sometime this month

Legit check on the sl10h im considering buying i have some doubts
pay attention to detail theyvlook good at first looks its in the small details serial number is not real and slanted shouldnt say made in italy on the bottom and the the stitching on the side off yes they are still good quality
Not necessarily.  While high-end shoes should be known for consistency in quality, the reality is anything but.  I have several pairs of legit SLP sneaks, and have seen various manufacturing inconsistencies.  This can be down to simple error, or a manufacturing change (which can even occur mid-season).

For example, I have two pairs of SL01/H, the newer pair has the 'Made in Italy' stamped on the bottom, my older pair does not.  A slight slant in the printing of the serial number would not indicate as fake, as this could have just been a minor manufacuring slip (its on the inside of the shoe and barely noticeable, definitely not enough for SLP to QC reject the pair).

The shoes are real. Look at the shape. Don't fret over the stamping. YSL is anything but consistent since they source their sneakers from one factory that makes a bunch of designer sneakers.

Are there really fakes for Sl/10hs?????????

I wasn't sure about these. But after getting them in and on...I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing these everyday. Mad comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom