Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precisely when I plan on scooping a pair.

Ya'll have convinced me to acquire esp those GQ pics, minus LeBron's obviously.

Same here. Ever since I saw Chiney post a few pages back I've been on the hunt for a pair.

The white/black pair, which is the one I want, is moving even at a whopping $790.

Hope I can smuggle a pair when those 30-50% sales hit. Might have to settle for the grey/white or white/brown

^ That's their window installation them this season. I saw the sneakers in person yesterday--kinda cool but not worth the ticket.

The white/black pair, which is the one I want, is moving even at a whopping $790.

Hope I can smuggle a pair when those 30-50% sales hit. Might have to settle for the grey/white or white/brown
BlackChiney8 got his pair of the white/black for $220...
tired.gif
sick.gif

^ That's their window installation them this season. I saw the sneakers in person yesterday--kinda cool but not worth the ticket.
Ya they really are pretty cool Flyknit but I think the TF are better still. Grailed has a few pairs of the TF up right now.

https://www.grailed.com/listings/1761839-Tom-Ford--790-Orford-Runner-Sneaker

Last edited:
Finally broke down and got myself a pair of Aces. I've wanted this shoe for I don't know how many years now but always put it off. Absolutely love how these look on foot. Hard to resist going for more pairs.
I plan on investing in a pair at some point..  I like them..

I plan on investing in a pair at some point..  I like them..

Definitely plan on sizing down. Like 2 sizes from a Nike size. For reference I wear a 10 in most Nikes, 9.5 in New Balance and most adidas originals, a 10 in Ultraboosts. These are an 8. (Listed as G8 or "Gucci 8")

How you gonna post that and not include pics?

Also, anyone have experience with the Princetown loafers? What do you do when you gotta use a public restroom?

Here's what I'm wearing for casual Friday:
 I'm thinking about picking up a pair of the harness but not sure if I could walk in them with my high arch. Is it difficult going from the 30mm heel on the Jodhpurs to the 40 on the harness?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom