Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do notice it at first, but you get used to it. It's not that big a difference.

Anyone that ordered those Y-3's of Sneakerboy get shipping conf? I've heard lots of bad stories about this shop but ended ordering anyways.

adidas y3 pure boost zg knit have been my favorite shoes for two years now. Im so sad I couldnt get a pair.:smh:

If I could just reup on that shoe forever I would. Beat my pairs so badly. Should've bought 2 of each when they first came out SMH.

Been wearing the core black and triple white ultraboost in place of them but it's not the same. Still waiting on this new all white pair to come in the mail.

Today's pickup:

^ That's their window installation them this season. I saw the sneakers in person yesterday--kinda cool but not worth the ticket.
I'm a fan of the Valentino runners but I honestly think those are far better. In terms of versatility etc.

Speaking of Valentino. Have any of you seen these? I tried that hem on in Paris last August, slept on buying them & now they are no longer here.

I just wanted to go on record and say that I take back what I said about how easy the jodhpurs are to put on. The leather pair are easy but the suede pair takes some time. I apologize.

I just wanted to go on record and say that I take back what I said about how easy the jodhpurs are to put on. The leather pair are easy but the suede pair takes some time. I apologize.
lmao apologize for what?

it takes less than 2 minutes to put them on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom