Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing some pix of my recent Y3 pickup

Stock pix made me think these were too futuristic for my taste... that completely changed when I put them on 
smokin.gif

50% off from Y-3 on many different shoes right now...for those interested in these or others 

Those don't look bad at all. I think they were $110 on Italist or Grifo a month or so ago and I was debating grabbing a pair. I just didn't know how a sneaker with technical fabrics would fit into my wardrobe.

As for the grey suede Chelseas, how would y'all wear them? I've seen them at my local boutique, and they look great on the shelf, but now that I think about it, they wouldn't look good with black jeans or blue jeans. Maybe black trousers? I know the price seems great, but only if you think you can pull them off.

Last edited:
People wear grey suede chelseas all the time man lol. I find that color to be pretty versatile actually and can work with blue and black. I don't see it being an issue.

Those don't look bad at all. I think they were $110 on Italist or Grifo a month or so ago and I was debating grabbing a pair. I just didn't know how a sneaker with technical fabrics would fit into my wardrobe.

As for the grey suede Chelseas, how would y'all wear them? I've seen them at my local boutique, and they look great on the shelf, but now that I think about it, they wouldn't look good with black jeans or blue jeans. Maybe black trousers? I know the price seems great, but only if you think you can pull them off.
People in here buyin glitter covered boots and high heel platform cowboy boots and theres a problem with grey suede?
laugh.gif

People wear grey suede chelseas all the time man lol. I find that color to be pretty versatile actually and can work with blue and black. I don't see it being an issue.

I agree with echau echau actually. I had the "black" (looked more like a washed dark grey) CP for months and barely wore them. Every time I put them on with black jeans they looked too light and they looked even stranger when worn with jeans. I searched for them for months and when I finally purchased them I had a really tough time incorporating them into my wardrobe. Ended up getting rid of them. Tan/brown boots are way more versatile. That's just me though.

I actually asked Neimans customer service for a black suede pair. The thing is, although the ad said grey suede and the picture showed them in grey suede, the color selection under gives you the choice of selecting black. I just asked if I could ensure it would be full black suede instead of the grey and was told it would be black. The customer service rep also told me that the boots are only in stock in the black suede and light brown suede (cigar). According to her, it's only the listing that showed a grey boot but those who ordered will be receiving black. So we'll see but I don't mind the grey suede pair at all, but I think I'd appreciate the black suede more.

EDIT: Was told that grey was "an option" at one point but there isn't any grey remaining. Orders that were successfully placed will only be shipped in black.

Last edited:
I have a pair of grey Story Et Fall Chelseas in grey and grey sole. They get a lot of burn w black jeans and black perfecto

I have a pair of grey Story Et Fall Chelseas in grey and grey sole. They get a lot of burn w black jeans and black perfecto
Ya I agree with a lot saying grey is very versatile. These images are from Mr. Porter. How does black "not go" with these?

Like I said, I'm just going to wait and see and if I get black, great, if not, I'll rock the grey.

Last edited:
In the same boat as Wear Rare Airs. I must have 8 or so SLP boots with a 40mm heel and I'm over it. I still love boots, don't get me wrong, but I've settled into the Jodhpur 30s as my daily's. I still f*ck with my gold Wyatts and silver/gold glitter Wyatts for special occasions, but all my harness boots, fringed Hedis, embossed Hedis, etc., are all boxed up now.

I'd like to see a fit pic/on foot pic of those combat boots. They are
smokin.gif
Ye I rest my case. Silver/Gold glitter wyatts
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom