Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must be missin somethin. Where the **** do you get Tom Ford for 70% off?!
mean.gif
You also got to be kidding me brah. Y'all that picky that a tiny unnoticeable amount of pen ink is on the kicks? Do you wear your shoes or just display em like museum pieces?
LOL I don't know where I gave the impression that I was torn up about the pen ink on them. I even said that my pair has the ink but it may even be slightly less pronounced than on the pair @MilesB first posted pictures of. Miles and Tom also hit the nail right on the head that it doesn't matter how much or how little money you spend on something. It should be as advertised or flaws/defects should be identified before purchasing by the store or online site.

I probably won't find another pair of these for 70% off so for that reason, I'm definitely keeping them. I've seen people on NT complain about very minimal glue marks or slight defects in craftsmanship so this isn't far off. The pen marks don't stand out like a sore thumb from more than about a foot or two away but I do feel I have a right to wonder where the hell the markings came from and why they're there.

I jus dont see how thats a major issue. Even with price aside, ink markings that no one will probly see comes across as whining about somethin that doesn't even affect the function of the product. I said as well that if it was so bad that it stuck out like a sore thumb, then fine but you complainin about small irrelevant things. Just be happy you found em for the price you did and wear them.

Last edited:
bet you dude goes into high end department stores with a pen leaving marks like he some Zorro or something 

i ran across a deal to purchase a $1k Neiman GC for $475.. so i just used that to pick mine up.. didn't want to risk not landing a pair.. if they do make it to sale, i'll grab another pair 
How is no one else asking about this. Where did you find that steal

How do I run across this deal you speak of
Thank you

Does anyone know if black arenas (lambskin) go on sale these days?

All the time I got mine for 220 from nm last call when they got em in couldn't pass em up

Would you guys size up 1 or down 1 on the SLP chelseas? I could get a size bigger or smaller than my size. May pull the trigger but don't want them not to fit well.

Also, what the hell is the SLP "Eddie" boots? Aren't those just 30 mm Wyatt Chelsea boots?

Last edited:
Would you guys size up 1 or down 1 on the SLP chelseas? I could get a size bigger or smaller than my size. May pull the trigger but don't want them not to fit well.

Also, what the hell is the SLP "Eddie" boots? Aren't those just 30 mm Wyatt Chelsea boots?
Don't cop unless its your true size.

And it's "Hedi" as in Hedi Slimane, the previous creative director. The term Hedi refers to the 30mm heel. Wyatt's are made on the 40mm heel. Addtiionally, Wyatt's do not even specifically mean Harness boots as multiple iterations share the same heel size. Common misconception imo.

And it's "Hedi" as in Hedi Slimane, the previous creative director. The term Hedi refers to the 30mm heel. Wyatt's are made on the 40mm heel. Addtiionally, Wyatt's do not even specifically mean Harness boots as multiple iterations share the same heel size. Common misconception imo.
You think it's that serious man? I am a true 9-9.5. Wear 9.5 in most my sneakers. I couldn't get away with a 10 in the SLP chelseas?

You think it's that serious man? I am a true 9-9.5. Wear 9.5 in most my sneakers. I couldn't get away with a 10 in the SLP chelseas?
I personally do not purchase things that are not my size. Your call though.

My Hedi 30's are one of the most TTS purchases I have ever made. That 10 is actually what I wear but I have no interest in grey boots.

Valentino in the office today. Picked these up in Paris since I couldn't find the others.

There actually are "Wyatt" 30 Chelsea boots...I think they are the same as the "Hedi" though, and they just switched the name at some point.

TTS on all SLP boots. I can't imagine going up half a size to be a big deal though. Down on the other hand, no way.

There actually are "Wyatt" 30 Chelsea boots...I think they are the same as the "Hedi" though, and they just switched the name at some point.
Hmm must be a recent thing then. Honestly have not looked to purchase any SLP since Feb of last year. Copped a replacement pair of Harness's and haven't looked back since.

TTS on all SLP boots. I can't imagine going up half a size to be a big deal though. Down on the other hand, no way.
I personally do not purchase things that are not my size. Your call though.

My Hedi 30's are one of the most TTS purchases I have ever made. That 10 is actually what I wear but I have no interest in grey boots.

nope they will be way too big
A size 9 and 10 just came back into stock. Grabbed a 9.
pimp.gif
  Thanks so much to you @futurehendrix. Much respect for the link and heads up.

Last edited:
So I just bought these on grailed

DS for $395

Backstory time!

I was able to get a pair of the CDG Dunks but Farfetch sent me THE WRONG SIZE

So I was able to lob those to a NT member and got these off grailed NEW DS

I think thats a good trade up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom