Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall are better off just trying the shoe on....They fit differently...

...I wear an 11.5 in domestic sizing....and I have gucci shoes in sizes anywhere from 9.5-10.5...

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by Dagoldenkiddz

...but let me put u on to something else there LV hight top trainers. Their part of the 2009 Stephen Sprouse Louis vuitton collabo! Im # 1 on the waiting list

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

thanks everyone, id like to try them on, but i could only find them online =(....so that means i should get a 9.5G or 10G if i wear 10.5 and 11 in nike?Thanks

i wear a 9.5-10.5 in nike and jordan. i have a pair of size 10.5 d&g lows that i have to wear thin socks with, size 10 high d&g that fit big on me andi got gucci slipons in size 8. its really different

Originally Posted by bert739

Just got these(sorry for the crappy Iphone pic)
dd4367b9414704551a057638424fbaf36eab1de1.bmp
those hit the recent sale - i was kinda upset cause i paid full price awhile back and only wore them once
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLuv13

Hit the recent sale where?? I need those
online and in store- during the yearly fall sale...they were gone quick off the site but i saw them in store mid last week...have your local spotdo a store search

I hate not knowing what is on my feet, can anybody tell me when these released?...info?
thanks.
5egyde.jpg

Merry Christmas ya'll.

RFX, prolly wrong thread, but I scooped up that Gucci digital watch you got a few pages back, they had some on overstock...

does anyone know where I can cop some prada american cups for around 200 or less??
Get somthing else........Prada A Cups are over rated (I Have a pair only worn once)

Originally Posted by dakid23

does anyone know where I can cop some prada american cups for around 200 or less??
Get somthing else........Prada A Cups are over rated (I Have a pair only worn once)
How are they overrated? or do you mean they are played because alot of people have them now? A Cups are comfortable as hell.

So is there anyway I can get a pair for around 200 or less...I can care less if they are"Overrated" I used to own a pair and I loved em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom