Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

where can i cop LV loafers like these?
4ed1_1.JPG

and how much would they run me?
Those are the Monte Carlo jumpoffs which can be found in some LV stores, they are 625 + tax

i am looking for the red pair. what size would i get in them if i wore a 11 in nikes? or is it simliar?
also what colors did they come in?

thanks for the help guys

I need those red loafers like Jonas had in that picture... I've still never seen them anywhere besides that one pic.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I need those red loafers like Jonas had in that picture... I've still never seen them anywhere besides that one pic.

I saw them yesterday and in louis vuitton and was like
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

went to Roosevelt Field Mall out in Garden City NY......................nice gucci selection in the nordstroms, they had the slip ons the23 just posted an nice LV collection inside the Macy's. o yea plenty of prada cups, all colors.

still no damn LV beanies btw
laugh.gif

2yug83q.jpg

my cousin copped this pouch (never seen it in that color
nerd.gif
) with the matchin sneakers i think dagoldenkid posted few pages back.
tired.gif
i should get in on that trap money but i aint fit for the grind. im good.

naw you dont want that trap money. I just caught a case and that %@@* is money!!! dont do that unless you got stacks on back up!!

I have an age old question.... what type of pants does one wear with designer sneakers? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by dirtydigsmusic

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

went to Roosevelt Field Mall out in Garden City NY......................nice gucci selection in the nordstroms, they had the slip ons the23 just posted an nice LV collection inside the Macy's. o yea plenty of prada cups, all colors.

still no damn LV beanies btw
laugh.gif

my cousin copped this pouch (never seen it in that color
nerd.gif
) with the matchin sneakers i think dagoldenkid posted few pages back.
tired.gif
i should get in on that trap money but i aint fit for the grind. im good.

naw you dont want that trap money. I just caught a case and that %@@* is money!!! dont do that unless you got stacks on back up!!

laugh.gif

i hear that im def all set, real talk my fam from the bottom 23 and 24 neither has ged or diploma.
tired.gif
they cant get legit jobs.

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

i am looking for the red pair. what size would i get in them if i wore a 11 in nikes? or is it simliar?
also what colors did they come in?

thanks for the help guys

they come in cream red color pictured and navy blue ...all 625 they also come in a brown suede with wool lining interior for $800 reg blk calf leather foreither a lil bit less or lil more than $625 my memory fails me...and blk patent leather for about $700 ....as of yesterday LV 5th ave had a full stock on allof them....as for sizing questions as far as LV goes im the same size in nike as i am in LV

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

if I wear a 10-10.5 in jordans and nikes what size would I be in the LV Graphite Hi's? thanks
9 or 9.5, go down 1 size.
But best to try it on before hand.

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

I have an age old question.... what type of pants does one wear with designer sneakers? Any help would be greatly appreciated
designer jeans?
laugh.gif
im playin wear whatever is comfortable orwhatever looks good. Baggy jeans will drag for sure because designer sneaks can't hold your jeans up like AF1s.

The only jeans I wear these days are Levis 514's, not much else.
I also often wear chinos or somewhat distressed slacks for a more casual look.

Originally Posted by RoddyRodPiper

True_Religion_Jeans.jpg

ived tried, nudie, levi etc...............i work out and the waist always fit but they always too tight in my legs especially the calves.

Got a quick question. Where would be a good spot to cop some prada american cups? and what would they be running? Other than that there are some
pimp.gif
shoes in here.

Do you guys think that a women could wear the Ebene Damier sneakers?
I know that the Azur ones are targeted for women, but how do you think the Ebene ones would look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom