Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who owns Yeezy Season 2/4 Crepe Boots I wear US11.5 in Nikes/Adidas/Ultraboosts and EU43 in Arenas and Bottega Chelseas what size should I go for if I order online?

Thanks!

For those who owns Yeezy Season 2/4 Crepe Boots I wear US11.5 in Nikes/Adidas/Ultraboosts and EU43 in Arenas and Bottega Chelseas what size should I go for if I order online?

Thanks!

Ive got season 3 onyx cw the 45 for my standard 12 is tts

You might be talking about the Military boot instead of the crepe boot. Crepe didn't come in Onyx, I think the color was officially called Oil

Thanks!

I'm a 8 in sl, balenciaga...9 in margiela..nikes...went with a 42 for the season 2 crepe

Lookin to cop some Valentino RockRunners soon.... anybody know any good cites to go to for those? at a good price of course.

Lookin to cop some Valentino RockRunners soon.... anybody know any good cites to go to for those? at a good price of course.

Cities - London, Paris (Europe basically)....not sure about stateside.  But sale season is here, they'll be on sale.

Last edited:
Ive got season 3 onyx cw the 45 for my standard 12 is tts
You might be talking about the Military boot instead of the crepe boot. Crepe didn't come in Onyx, I think the color was officially called Oil
I'm a 8 in sl, balenciaga...9 in margiela..nikes...went with a 42 for the season 2 crepe
Thanks fam! Yeah Im referring to the crepe boots. Since they only come in full sizes would yall suggest I go up or down half a size since Im US11.5 on Nikes / adidas? 

Was about to post that Givenchy looks like they released a nice silhouette of suede chelsea boots similar to SLP shape for this season, then saw the back of these joints...
sick.gif

Why put a clunky *** zipper on the back when they already are chelseas and have elasticized panels?

I kind of like the tassel on the back it sets it apart from all the other Chelsea that are flooding the market. The tassel can easily be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom