Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay them no mind, joint gave me a pair of Murdered out Wyatts for 7 and change. Thats a friggin steal especially with the direction they are going in(Price wise). Repped

I'm debating. I prob shouldn't because I'm dropping around the same amount for a suit. I will live through ur fit pics

I'm debating. I prob shouldn't because I'm dropping around the same amount for a suit. I will live through ur fit pics
No funny, but I don't take fit pics. Although people said I should. May drop work and give this instagram model thing a try. :lol:

Why people in here so sensitive wtf
sick.gif

Wish they had those navy's sl in my size thanks for the link n code. Barney's, NM, saks, farfetch are all live. Sense later today

No funny, but I don't take fit pics. Although people said I should. May drop work and give this instagram model thing a try. :lol:
Business inquiries in your profile though [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Wish they had those navy's sl in my size thanks for the link n code. Barney's, NM, saks, farfetch are all live. Sense later today

Trying my best to sit sale season out. Can't wait to see the hauls the regulars come with. The fellas usually go ham

I'll post the crazy deals I see in here too. Just casually browsed NM, Saks and YSLs websites. Nothing crazy except for those Wyatts at 717$. Thats the best deal so far.

Like I said, I'm tryin to hold out for deals like the black suede chelsea boots for $300. I'm tempted at the Harness' for 717 but I would rather pick up two boots...

copped suede chain harness boots 
mean.gif

i had to...been on my wish list for the longest. 

and the JE sale starts in a few minutes and the ssense sale starts tomorrow. sheesh

Last edited:
copped suede chain harness boots :smh:

and the JE sale starts in a few minutes and the ssense sale starts tomorrow. sheesh

I hate you. Didn't even know about the JE sale and I just copped some stuff :smh: :rofl:

I heard Margiela's private sale has started. Anyone have a link or code? I used to get the emails, but I shut down the account they sent them to. Thanks in advance.

It's all the new line crap that apparently did not sell all too great.

Mainline lovers, stay sleep.

copped suede chain harness boots 
mean.gif

Very tempting but I was holdin out for a pair of Jodhpurs (not cropped) and the Hedi 30 chelsea boots in sigaro. They legit have most other styles of the boots on that private sale but don't have any regular jodhpurs and zero chelsea boots.

I wonder what makes them determine which boots will be on sale? Why include three variations of harness boots but not even one chelsea boot?

Very tempting but I was holdin out for a pair of Jodhpurs (not cropped) and the Hedi 30 chelsea boots in sigaro. They legit have most other styles of the boots on that private sale but don't have any regular jodhpurs and zero chelsea boots.

I wonder what makes them determine which boots will be on sale? Why include three variations of harness boots but not even one chelsea boot?
A few of those Jods are pre-orders that arent out yet and the others are a part of the Permanent collection. Everything else is on sale.

copped suede chain harness boots :smh:

Because they want people to cop the ish that ain't selling the best. Keep their more classic, mainline stuff at retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom