Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Neiman Marcus, i recognize the NM's tag on the insole in the 2nd pic.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

47b7da26b3127cce833d56c2d40100000016100QZtGrNq3asb
You're only a leader if you can get a leader to follow you
EZ$

^ ^ ^ I'm really liking those brown lowtops.
Quote:
I have been looking all over for the black and white America Cups.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I need dem black and grey high tops but i dont drive so its gonna be tough going to jersey , if u can tell me anywhere in the city that has it that would be a plus

^^^ Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I'll probably check it out this weekend. Any America Cups on sale or just mostly scattered Prada sneakers?
MySpace

What was the sale price on those gucci sneakers?
F/S All VNDS Wht/Blue Retro 12's (sz 11) $150.00 shipped, French blue 13's (sz 11) $165.00 shipped, Wht/French blue 7's (sz 11) $140.00 shipped. All are negotionable. PM me if interested.

im headed to the garden state plaze mall 2morrow, i hope i get the black and gray high tops been looking for them in a minute

^ ^ ^ Those boots looks pretty nice. I prefer the original shoe laces though but those laces would look good on some Gucci sneakers. They should have made the midsole black though instead of white. Still, very nice shoes.
MySpace

^thanks homie, feeling the patent pradas. I'm thinking once I'll cop the all black patents eventually :pimp:
pimp.gif

The world's all messed up, what are you doing to fix it?

Nice LV's as usual Niccolo. Try and get the Patent America Cups soon, I heard their selling pretty well.
MySpace

258119147.jpg
TEAM [Scrubs]I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom