Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
do A-Cups EVER hit the racks?
:lol:
laugh.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email finesseSosa@gmail.com
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2 Gang/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

How do the Prada patents fit?

I wear a 10 usually. I heard you have to get a size smaller in Prada.

For example, on the NM site, it says 9.0/10.0D, 9.5/10.5D, etc.

Is the 2nd number the one I should go by?
YOLO

^^^ I would get the first one, then go another half size to a whole size smaller than that. Prada has the worst consistency when it comes to shoes sizing. I still suggest you try them on first but if you can't, I would go with that tip.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

^ I wear a size 9 on nikes/jordans, but in prada I have wear a size 7. Its hella weird!

^^^ Their sizing is unusual. First America Cups I have I got a size 8 which fits perfect. When I bought my 2nd and 3rd America Cups, I bought them at the same time but different stores. One was size 7.5 which fits perfectly while the other was a size 7 which also fits perfectly. I tried on another Prada shoe and I could have sworn I would have fit in a size 6.5. I wear a size 10 in Jordans/Nike.

Gucci is more consistent. It's usually size 7.5-8.0 depending on the width of the shoe.
====================================
MySpace
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Quote:
Gucci is more consistent. It's usually size 7.5-8.0 depending on the width of the shoe.

So you suggest going 2 sizes down on guccis? Im considering getting the moccasins (black with white sole) that they have on sale for my dad.

What are those Gucci 's called that look like visvim;s? Could I purchase those online ?

Is their anyway possible i can find the Prada america cup's in yellow? any help would be appreciated.

Quote:
Is their anyway possible i can find the Prada america cup's in yellow?
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

^ I had never seen an attractive pair of Prada shoes until now. those are FRESH. what'd they run you?

-Mike

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

those arent bad at all... nice pick up
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Nice Pradas donjuan513. Are they pretty comfortable?

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOMEMySpace
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

Here's two new Gucci's for this season. It's similar to the one I got but one is high tops with shiny material while the other is low but in brown suede with gum toe/sole. I don't know about the high tops but I might pick-up the brown suede lows when I have time. Sorry for the blurry camera phone pics.
4yosdv5.jpg

6fjtmbm.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOMEMySpace

I was looking a few pages back and High top Pradas are horrendous IMO
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

anybody know if the gucci slip ons were made in leather as well? I only remember seeing the typical beige and black fabric ones in the store. If so, which colors were made in leather? thanks

^^^ I think they made a dark brown in suede. It was on sale at NM.com about a year or so ago. It looked decent.

To those looking for an alternative to the Gucci Slip-Ons, Fendi has some on sale at BlueFly for $280. It's not as good but it might works for some.
5xj6nmv.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOMEMySpace

LOOK FOR A LEGIT SITE FOR SUM PRADAS....HOLLA...
"If it goes through the wire,
I won't ever fall I got the soul of a fighter,
Walk bare foot over the coal over fire
Nobody's gonna love me like me so I'm my sole (soul) provider"

MYSPACE.COM/BLACKA

I copped some coach slipons on sale at macys for a 80 bucks
Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard neitha
TEAM STRONG ISLANDFROM NASSAU TO SUFFOLK WE STYLIN ON YOU
AIM=JCASHDAKID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back