Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Easy

If your in Northern VA you can try Neimans or Nordstrom in Tysons. They have a bunch of pradas and I know I saw The Hi-top red pair.
Y.B.G.

Every time I see that pair of perforated guccis I think of how blatantly the game ripped them off for his hurricanes :smh:
smh.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

^^^ And Creative Recreation. CR has nice colorways though. They design 3 different versions based off of Gucci's.
6219-376537-p.jpg
6219-376534-p.jpg

4998-403527-p.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

^^^ I think any suede cleaner at Footlocker, Champs, etc... would do. If you want something more pricey, check out the brands they sell at Nordstrom but I can't imagine them making it any different.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace

^when I bought my LV's the guy at the store actually told me to use a toothbrush :lol:
laugh.gif

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Nordstroms is having its annual Summer Sale.

[Summer Sale]
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Nice Ferragamo's Tupac Jordan. I would suggest adding toe-taps on those if you want them to last a bit longer than usual. Unless they have a rubber sole, which doesn't look like it.

BenFranklinAve, thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure if it started today or tomorrow. I'll be visiting the store though since they have better selection there than online. I have a $60 note for Nordstrom, I guess todays a good day to use them before they expire next month.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace

does anyone kno what kind of glasses kanye has on in his stronger video?
LUPE FIASCO IS THE ILLEST RAPPER OF THE 2000'S, AND DATS WORD

Haven't posted in a while...Here's some of my June pick-ups...
Rocked the slip-ons today...

Group pic...

F/S or F/T DS Fire Red III's and BMP Pack size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

^^^ nice collection you got going there LaceDem. Your missing the belt though. :D
happy.gif
5z5qan9.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

^^^ Thanks RFX45...LOL!...I've seen several styles of the guccisma belts but none do it for me yet...Ha! Ha!
Here's some old pics...(Please excuse the Heinkens! :tongue:
tongue.gif

F/S or F/T DS Fire Red III's and BMP Pack size 10.5 or 11...My email is LACEDEMUP@yahoo.com

Mauris suck PERIOD!!

TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Finally got around to taking a quick pic of the weeks pick-ups.

Prada Lace-ups, Gucci Lace-ups with Gum-Sole (I just had to get it), Jack Purcells, Ferragamo belt and Gucci hat. I'm not really big on hats but I needed one about 2-3 weeks ago so when I saw it, I found one that was just right for me.
4kjlfg7.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

fresh hat rfx, might have to swagger jack the jack purcells :tongue:
tongue.gif

Thanks LaceDem and Nicco. Jack Purcells are great shoes especially for it's price. It even works with casual cotton suits.

I might have to stop buying sneaker for now and catch up on some nice dress shoes. I always say that though but I'll try and stick to it, unless I see something that I just have to have. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

^those are next on my list, very nice :smile:
smile.gif

Nice all black A-Cups Quin, I'm going to need a new one soon. My old one is getting really beat but only from the sole. The leather still looks brand new.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom