Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFX yeahh man these are the first pair of "high end" designer shoes.
i do planning on getting more.
got the a cups for 44% off due to my sisters discount at saks, i'm hooked.
Cocaine Cowboys.​

^^^ Your pretty lucky, do you get the discount anytime or is it like a F&F sale which comes once in a while? Share the wealth if you can. :tongue:
tongue.gif

I don't know what I would do if I had that much discount. I would probably go crazy and buy everything in sight. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

well she gets a 30 on a regular,
and on days with sales she can add them with her employee discount..
but the max she can get is 44% off.
yeah man pm whenever you need something lol
Cocaine Cowboys.​

I like Mauris more than some of the other shoes I've seen in here. That plus I'm a fan of their reptiles. So, that old "hood" nonsense can be deaded. Just b/c it isn't your steez doesn't mean you have to try your best to down-talk it. Mauris have had a staying power for a reason.

Those Jack Purcells have always caught my eye as well. Nice pickup.

quin! if you're serious! lemme know! 44% off is no joke, if you hook it up you'll be my new friend! :D
happy.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

Quote:
yeah man pm whenever you need something
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

^^^ Those look pretty legit. I would get them but not for more than $150-$200. The uppers are still in good condition but the bottoms are worn out.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

Yeah those A-Cups are legit, i remember when those dropped.

Saw the white/red Gucci's i posted in the actual store and was about to cop but they will get dirty way too quick, side panels are suede. I reall hope these drops those in more colorways for the fall.
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

SWEET! good lookin on the info fellas. I actually got em for $50 :wink:
wink.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^^^ Good deal on those, congrats.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
TEAMSARTORIALMySpace

Quote:
rfx45, dont worry about the notes expiring. it'll still be honored 10 years from now if anything. the expiration date means nothing.
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

To those who wants a great quality shoes for a great price, Endless.com is having a great sale on Allen Edmonds Dress Shoes for 50% off. They also have free overnigth shipping and they take off $5 off of your order. I got myself two pairs, don't miss out. ENDLESS.COM ALLEN EDMONDS SHOE SALE

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Good looks on the Allen Edmonds RFX

Ordered the Westport boat shoe, I've been wanting those for so long.

Oh and RFX, I ordered those Y-3's from Raffaello Network and when I payed the screen went blank, and it took them forever to get my payment then they said it's on backorder, haven't heard from em since. Pretty bad customer service but oh well. Never got a discount with my .edu e-mail either.
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code.

Quote:
Good looks on the Allen Edmonds RFX

Ordered the Westport boat shoe, I've been wanting those for so long.

Oh and RFX, I ordered those Y-3's from Raffaello Network and when I payed the screen went blank, and it took them forever to get my payment then they said it's on backorder, haven't heard from em since. Pretty bad customer service but oh well. Never got a discount with my .edu e-mail either.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^ I didn't cancel the order I'll wait it out, I just thought it was weird how they got me to pay and sent me paypal links and other links to pay since when I was checking out I got a blank screen.. So I pay and then they tell me it's on backorder lol. I want the shoes too much to cancel.

Allen Edmonds are awesome though, can't wait to get those I've wanted em forever. I have a pair of the Stockbridge split toe, that's all I have right now I gave my dad another pair that didn't fit me too well. I need some more casual AE though that I can wear shorts with and not limited to pants.
TEAM 740
And no... it's not an area code.

You can't go wrong with AE. One of the best shoe out there for the price.

Good luck on the Y-3's and hope you get them soon. Post pics if you can when you get it. Maybe they'll still give you the student discount or refund that percentage when the shoes ships.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^^^ Wait for department store sales. Neimans and Saks just had their big sales end last weekend. Bluefly gets some good stuff for a discount, around 20%, once in a while. I'm always on the lookout and usually post it here so just keep watch once in a while.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

For those looking for some boots for fall, check out Bluefly. They have a good selection from Prada to Gucci.
BLUEFLY.COM'S BOOTS SALE
5yi6j2f.jpg
4mryoo1.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom