Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Russ tha G

didn't want to be the one to say it... but yeah. expect an epic WDYWT post when dude finally gets them in, I'm sure.

Followed by a miserable buy/sell posting for a VNDS pair of Kanye x LV shoes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL... go hard...

you guys ASSume way too much...

if i was copping because of exclusiveness i woulda asked that b4 i copped. definitely not returning over that (only reason i'll return is if they don'tfit right, or i don't like how they actually look in person and on my feet with jeans on). i got plenty of shoes that aren't exclusive at all, in facti mostly buy GR shoes, not limited, usually ain't feeling them... i don't buy into hype, i buy shoes because i like them, period.

i was just curious after the fact from chatting about it on here, because the peanut gallery on this forum, other forums, and blogs, acts like they know itall. i wanted to get the for real scoop from someone who works for LV, that's all... i'll probably call another store and speak to the head of the shoedept. to confirm her numbers.

and of course it'd be dope if people recognize the shoes, but that's definitely not why i bought them. chances are not many will, but i really like theshoe for myself. i really dig straps, that's why i dig the yeezys, that's why i dig mid sb dunks... this LV shoe is the ultimate strap shoe (unless ofcourse the real mcfly's ever do drop, haha)...

The funny thing (to me) is dude continues to take L's, posting pics of ODB? the hell that mean really? even his .gif game is wack another L. First was theYeezy thread, then it trickled to WDYW and you could tell eventually it would lead to this thread.

laugh.gif
All funny to me.

*goes back and edits his prior posts, I've had my NT name too long to get banned over twerps foolishness.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The funny thing (to me) is dude continues to take L's, posting pics of ODB? the hell that mean really? even his .gif game is wack another L. First was the Yeezy thread, then it trickled to WDYW and you could tell eventually it would lead to this thread.

laugh.gif
All funny to me.
let's not forget the short story length responses every single time. Seriously, for someone who claims...
i don't buy into hype, i buy shoes because i like them, period
...you sure do put forth great effort into explaining yourself for a bunch of guys you'll never meet and who aren't impressed.

I'm just saying.
eyes.gif

Beanie looks mad funny to me, but dirty looks even funnier (love him tho. First album's one of my favorites of all time).

But the funniest is cat's constant attempts to one up everybody on this forum. Perfect example being the ASSumption tangent you guys went on about how theLV rep's full of crap, and my motives for buying this shoe based on my simple posts in this thread.
It's immaturity at it's worst really. I fail to see how I took any L's, except the one I suffer from even engaging in senselessness on here withlil kids and herbs.

Anyways, thanx to some of you for the advice and info on the shoes.

wait... if u like the shoe and u got it, why do u need to try so hard to find out the numbers...? not going at you just curious to know

Wait, you guys don't buy certain items because of their exclusivity?

I guess I've been going the wrong way about buying things....

Originally Posted by 5tan

Wait, you guys don't buy certain items because of their exclusivity?

I guess I've been going the wrong way about buying things....

I hate half the stuff I have... but I be breakin' all the necks and the honeys stay checkin' my swag, so I do what I do.

Originally Posted by mellowg

wait... if u like the shoe and u got it, why do u need to try so hard to find out the numbers...? not going at you just curious to know

i bought the shoe not caring, i just like the shoe a lot...

but got curious about the re-release because if the pair coming don't fit right, that might be my only hope (every other size around it is long gone...these joints go quick, last week there were 5 LV11's showing up in the system from around the country, today i called and there was only one left, andthere's no guarantee that those are even available, the could be on hold for someone)...

when i found out there's only a couple hundred for the re-release that led to wondering and asking just how many they made all together...

i don't see how that's so weird, to want to know that, or how it acts as some kind of evidence that led to all the assumptions i only bought thembecause they're limited or something (or that i'd return them if they weren't, LOL)...

the freaking peanut gallery around here trips me out man...
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom