Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how the sizing runs on common projects shoes? if i wear a US 9.5 in nikes, what size would i need in common projects?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by jphonix

I fail to see how I took any L's,

let me help you out ...
your in your 30s and had to think for days weather or not to spend $1100
you concern yourself with how many other people have the same kicks you do

vision clear now?

yeah, i dunno, i make about 75k a year (will be more and more in the future too cuz of the business i'm in the process of setting up, and the moves i'mmaking in music production), DJing for a living (i'm my own boss pretty much), i got some investments and other stuff working, and should retirecomfortably by 55 (if not sooner)... i own a house, my bills aren't very high, so i got some money to spend if i want, but i still had to give some seriousthought to dropping that much on a single pair of shoes. if that means i'm taking an L then so be it. lol... but to me, unless you got dumb dough, droppingthat much on a single pair of shoes without giving it any thought is more in line with taking an L...

and again, i buy GR's all the time, but sometimes it's nice to have a pair that you ain't gonna see many others rocking... definitely makes ya feela lil' better about dropping a lot on a limited shoe. if that's wrong then that's fine...

keep reachin' tho...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

well, i got a pair of pink sole jaspers locked down if i want them (from a louis store)...

$1070 + tax and $15 shipping...

should i do it?

if i don't like them or something later down the road (past the return date), will they retain their value or go up?

sorry, but i've never spent that much on a single pair of shoes, so i'm kinda shook, haha...

thanx guys!
i bought the shoe not caring, i just like the shoe a lot...
if i was copping because of exclusiveness i woulda asked that b4 i copped.

this is why your a clown- you didnt just cop some shoes that you love- then get curious about the production run after...your tryna change your story-
the whole time you were asking random %%* silly questions and people were STILL tryna help you out- now we are the peanut gallery?
ohwell.gif

i wrote wayy back when they announced the collabo with Kanye that the SAs would hate them for it and this is why - people like you- how many calls have you made to LV so far? the whole thing we said about SAs "lying" was true...they might not be lies but exaggerations or mis-information that will change when you talk to another one...this isnt NIKE or Jordan where theres a set release date, a production number etc etc - sneakers are a small part of there business...they have estimated drop periods and most SAs get info from the internet like we do
laugh.gif
once in awhile youll find one in the know and even then the info changes

and damn looks like i missed all the Q rants
nerd.gif

how did your quotes of my previous statements prove i changed my story?
laugh.gif

i never asked how limited they were, nor cared, until after i copped. sorry, you're wrong (i did wonder how these would hold their value, because tastes change, if i end up not liking them later after the return date it'd be nice to get what i paid, or more).

i just liked the shoe, it all started with that pic a fellow NT'er posted on his jaspers on, they looked mad dope to me, and i'm a huge fan of straps, so i started to inquire about them in this thread.

but i don't see why it's bad to like the fact that they are limited... i buy GR's all the time, but it is nice sometimes to have a shoe you ain't gonna see everyone else rockin'...

what questions did i ask that were random and silly? only thing remotely random was about if the strap stays up or eventually droops down like in some pix i've seen... but those kinda details are what i expect outta the hardcore shoe heads on NT, and i've seen far worse details picked apart and discussed on here about shoes, so that's not really silly to me...

i wasn't referring to everyone as the peanut gallery, but the herbs who are just hating on me, coming up with all these ASSumptions about why i bought some shoes, what i'll wear with them, etc... i haven't done anything to really deserve it... it's just mad lame (you guys are trying to go at me over dumb stuff, nothing i've said or done is out of the ordinary... tell me you wouldn't like to be able to get what you paid later for a shoe, or wouldn't like knowing something you have is rare and you don't see everybody with)... and i believe that particular SA knew what she was talking about, she straight up told me she doesn't rely on the internet for her info, but gets it from the higher ups at LV, and warned me not to believe everything i see and hear on these forums and blogs, and i think she's right. i just don't see what she has to gain by lying to me about all that after i had made the purchase. it's not like i'd return them if all the sudden they weren't that limited, LOL!!! it'd be hilarious to me if her numbers were spot on after all the crap you guys have spouted out trying to negate the info i tried to share here. i've called LV about 4 times, the first to check on availability, the 2nd to track down the shoes, the 3rd to let her know i returned the fax to avoid having to have purchase history and to give her my CC info, and then the 4th to ask about the number of these made.

so whatever man, keep reaching i guess...
eyes.gif

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS BUFFOONERY.

Originally Posted by CrackSpot

can someone tell me how the sizing runs on common projects shoes? if i wear a US 9.5 in nikes, what size would i need in common projects?
I would like to know this too.

Originally Posted by CrackSpot

I'm a 9/9.5 in Nikes.
I rock a 41 in CPs

Originally Posted by Kingtre

well, i got a pair of pink sole jaspers locked down if i want them (from a louis store)...

$1070 + tax and $15 shipping...

should i do it?

if i don't like them or something later down the road (past the return date), will they retain their value or go up?

sorry, but i've never spent that much on a single pair of shoes, so i'm kinda shook, haha...

thanx guys!
i bought the shoe not caring, i just like the shoe a lot...
if i was copping because of exclusiveness i woulda asked that b4 i copped.

this is why your a clown- you didnt just cop some shoes that you love- then get curious about the production run after...your tryna change your story-
the whole time you were asking random %%* silly questions and people were STILL tryna help you out- now we are the peanut gallery?
ohwell.gif

i wrote wayy back when they announced the collabo with Kanye that the SAs would hate them for it and this is why - people like you- how many calls have you made to LV so far? the whole thing we said about SAs "lying" was true...they might not be lies but exaggerations or mis-information that will change when you talk to another one...this isnt NIKE or Jordan where theres a set release date, a production number etc etc - sneakers are a small part of there business...they have estimated drop periods and most SAs get info from the internet like we do
laugh.gif
once in awhile youll find one in the know and even then the info changes

and damn looks like i missed all the Q rants
nerd.gif

how did your quotes of my previous statements prove i changed my story?
laugh.gif

i never asked how limited they were, nor cared, until after i copped. sorry, you're wrong (i did wonder how these would hold their value, because tastes change, if i end up not liking them later after the return date it'd be nice to get what i paid, or more).

i just liked the shoe, it all started with that pic a fellow NT'er posted on his jaspers on, they looked mad dope to me, and i'm a huge fan of straps, so i started to inquire about them in this thread.

but i don't see why it's bad to like the fact that they are limited... i buy GR's all the time, but it is nice sometimes to have a shoe you ain't gonna see everyone else rockin'...

what questions did i ask that were random and silly? only thing remotely random was about if the strap stays up or eventually droops down like in some pix i've seen... but those kinda details are what i expect outta the hardcore shoe heads on NT, and i've seen far worse details picked apart and discussed on here about shoes, so that's not really silly to me...

i wasn't referring to everyone as the peanut gallery, but the herbs who are just hating on me, coming up with all these ASSumptions about why i bought some shoes, what i'll wear with them, etc... i haven't done anything to really deserve it... it's just mad lame (you guys are trying to go at me over dumb stuff, nothing i've said or done is out of the ordinary... tell me you wouldn't like to be able to get what you paid later for a shoe, or wouldn't like knowing something you have is rare and you don't see everybody with)... and i believe that particular SA knew what she was talking about, she straight up told me she doesn't rely on the internet for her info, but gets it from the higher ups at LV, and warned me not to believe everything i see and hear on these forums and blogs, and i think she's right. i just don't see what she has to gain by lying to me about all that after i had made the purchase. it's not like i'd return them if all the sudden they weren't that limited, LOL!!! it'd be hilarious to me if her numbers were spot on after all the crap you guys have spouted out trying to negate the info i tried to share here. i've called LV about 4 times, the first to check on availability, the 2nd to track down the shoes, the 3rd to let her know i returned the fax to avoid having to have purchase history and to give her my CC info, and then the 4th to ask about the number of these made.

so whatever man, keep reaching i guess...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

I fail to see how I took any L's,

let me help you out ...
your in your 30s and had to think for days weather or not to spend $1100
you concern yourself with how many other people have the same kicks you do

vision clear now?

yeah, i dunno, i make about 75k a year (will be more and more in the future too cuz of the business i'm in the process of setting up, and the moves i'm making in music production), DJing for a living (i'm my own boss pretty much), i got some investments and other stuff working, and should retire comfortably by 55 (if not sooner)... i own a house, my bills aren't very high, so i got some money to spend if i want, but i still had to give some serious thought to dropping that much on a single pair of shoes. if that means i'm taking an L then so be it. lol... but to me, unless you got dumb dough, dropping that much on a single pair of shoes without giving it any thought is more in line with taking an L...

and again, i buy GR's all the time, but sometimes it's nice to have a pair that you ain't gonna see many others rocking... definitely makes ya feel a lil' better about dropping a lot on a limited shoe. if that's wrong then that's fine...

keep reachin' tho...
wink.gif

LMAO your a fool

wow, just opened my jaspers...

sick, sick shoes...

super duper quality...

like slipping your feet into butter...

more later...

All the people that are just recievin there Jaspers, how are you gettin them????
Were you guys on the waiting list?????
and are they still avaialble?????

does anyone want to sell a size 8 in louis vuitton???????

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

All the people that are just recievin there Jaspers, how are you gettin them????
Were you guys on the waiting list?????
and are they still avaialble?????

does anyone want to sell a size 8 in louis vuitton???????
damn son you aint look that short when you posted ya pics before in the club/parties or w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom