Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats so special bout those
ohwell.gif

they aint that nice imo...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^interesting.
SO Jay Z reallu did rip the design off them

laugh.gif
 I think I still have a pair of those stashed somewhere at home, buried beneath all my shoes like Dada and Fubu sneakers. 
roll.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
I still got my Pair DS sitting somewhere, I never worn them because JJ had this ill S.Carter Tee that was made for them from some spot in Philly, I was hoping one day to find it to go with those.
It seemed like I was the only one with them tho. But yet seeing people on here copped and I couldnt find my size at some stores.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Yea those LVs on the last page have a lot of potential.
I feel like the strap on a shoe is hard to pull off but they got it right on a few of those.

Anyway, grabbed these today at Nordstrom..

Should be good for the summer...

I got the reds, im gonna grab the blues too...i cant wait for the summer to hit! Very nice pic up!
pimp.gif

have you had a chance to try them on with jeans? IMO they look great also.

The blues are really clean too.

I actually tried them on with jeans when I purchased them. The fact that they looked great even with jeans really sold me on them.

Snapped a quick pic to demonstrate what I mean..
33nck88.jpg

WOOW, those tan Gucci loafers looks great with jeans.
I might have to steal that look for the spring/summer.
I'd just hate the jeans bleeding into the shoes though.

hey need some help new to the gucci's n such.. but dude in the buy sell has some gucci sneakers, ballinb.. trying to see what line those came out in?? any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

As far as this style of Gucci sneaker:

how do you guys feel about the fit?

Im a US size 11. Now a 10.5G is supposed to be a US 11, but I've heard people saying size down a full size to a 10G, not just .5
Anybody have these to make a recommendation?

Its These sneakers I am looking at: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...1&cmCat=cat000000cat000470cat000550cat3260731

I would go down at least a size, I wear a size 10 in j's and nikes, and an 8.5g.

As far as this style of Gucci sneaker:

how do you guys feel about the fit?

Im a US size 11. Now a 10.5G is supposed to be a US 11, but I've heard people saying size down a full size to a 10G, not just .5
Anybody have these to make a recommendation?

Its These sneakers I am looking at: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...1&cmCat=cat000000cat000470cat000550cat3260731

I got these in a 10g and i wear a 11 u.s.....They fit perfect......They look good too

Originally Posted by RFX45

WOOW, those tan Gucci loafers looks great with jeans.
I might have to steal that look for the spring/summer.
I'd just hate the jeans bleeding into the shoes though.

Yep, I still like the red ones tho. I hope they go on sale and they don't turn them into "classic" line.

And I just can't mix Gucci/LV together. Anyone else like that? Just like I can't mix RL and Lacoste.

Kanye in Ato and his very own Goyard.
we-are-the-world-020110-19.jpg
we-are-the-world-020110-6.jpg

Jamie in LV Tower sneaker boot and Evidence.

we-are-the-world-020110-18.jpg

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Yea those LVs on the last page have a lot of potential.
I feel like the strap on a shoe is hard to pull off but they got it right on a few of those.

Anyway, grabbed these today at Nordstrom..

Should be good for the summer...

I got the reds, im gonna grab the blues too...i cant wait for the summer to hit! Very nice pic up!
pimp.gif

have you had a chance to try them on with jeans? IMO they look great also.

The blues are really clean too.

I actually tried them on with jeans when I purchased them. The fact that they looked great even with jeans really sold me on them.

Snapped a quick pic to demonstrate what I mean..
33nck88.jpg

NICE thats the reason i love them! Shorts or jeans they look GREAT...i will take a pic this weekend of my reds. Im gonna pick up the navys too...i think the would look good with some light denim or khakis. I think you sold me on the tan ones too  
pimp.gif
....I just got another thought if you wear yours with a nice khaki suit that would be FRESH
smokin.gif

I am curious to hear how that song will turn out with those artists doing their rendition of "we are the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom