Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

9tmnvl.jpg
Where is this from? I like the black studded ones better than the silver. But id prefer a none studded pair.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Where is this from? I like the black studded ones better than the silver. But id prefer a none studded pair.

Swizz posted the pic up on his Twitter.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Swizz posted the pic up on his Twitter.
I think he doing a collab with them. He had a pic with him and CL holding some solid navy ones.
pimp.gif

He is, he mentioned it shortly after Pharrell announced his collabo with them.

can someone based in china call that harbor city branch LV store and see what sizes in the black jaspers they have?

btw, nobody deal with that dude selling the black jaspers on ISS, he already scammed someone up there... read this:

http://www.+$!**!%%@*%%@.com/forums/agreement-between-air-breezy-and-lo-life-rasta-t1018521.html

^ ya gotta fill it in with their site name...
laugh.gif

Common Projects SS 2010
I am not liking it much, although I still want the low profile gum sole sneakers though.

common-projects-ss2010-footwear-14.jpg
common-projects-ss2010-footwear-2.jpg

common-projects-ss2010-footwear-10.jpg
common-projects-ss2010-footwear-9.jpg

common-projects-ss2010-footwear-15.jpg
common-projects-ss2010-footwear-4.jpg

common-projects-ss2010-footwear-7.jpg
common-projects-ss2010-footwear-3.jpg

christian-louboutin-studded-sneakers.jpg

In a concept that has graced the feet of various celebrities over the last few months, Christian Louboutin’s studded motif has played out over both sneaker and loafer varietes. The concept takes 260 spike studs and arranges them in a systematic manner over the entirety of the shoe to create an interesting final product. The shoe is available at select retailers including the upcoming Friday store launch of Christian Louboutin in Tokyo’s Ginza ward.

New Lanvins
PG_500369851_TH.jpg
PG_500369832_TH.jpg
PG_500370127_TH.jpg
PG_500369628_TH.jpg
PG_500370091_TH.jpg
PG_500370017_TH.jpg
PG_500370030_TH.jpg
PG_500369811_TH.jpg

I like both the low tops, the hi top with the red toe and the new boat sneakers. I kind of like the grey hi-tops too. 

Liking these two as well...

a.jpg
a.jpg

my girl hit up the barneys warehouse sale in LA today, somewhat disappointing I guess.  I was hoping she would find some decent Lanvins or the Balenciagas I'm looking for
ohwell.gif

$395

$375

and those denim/white lanvins are copped(at some point lol)

I am going to try and visit the Barneys Warehouse sale this weekend.
It's a good place to just sit back and relax and see women strip and try on clothes since there isn't any fittign rooms.
laugh.gif

The sale gets better towards the end though, they take extra discounts off.
if I got nothing better to do, I'll stop by this weekend though.

Any Diors, Guccis or Pradas though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom