Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pickups, i was gonna get those gucci's in nyc, you probably got them way earlier but a couple weeks ago they were marked down to $189, but they didn't have my size unfortunately.

^^they were a gift from my parents. I went in one day to look at pre-sale. I looked at them went back next week, my S/A was like "I'm not suppose to tell you but your mom picked these up for you. I just don't want you to buy them again and not be able to return." But I think they were $260 market down.

of2btl.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nice pick ups Houston. 
That Lanvins colorway are supposed to be the color scheme of the new Dons coming, I can't wait.
Also, Melo in Punchy.
New dons coming? Who? What? Where? When?
There's going to be new colorways for the LV x KW collection?

Peace!

Originally Posted by Rishi

When those CL hightops (called the Louis, no?) come in a Black on Black (for the studs) I'll be all over them.
Yea they are called Louis and there was a pic of all black with black studs. Retail is $1,200

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^I like those, but in gray.
I need to find those next.  But I couldn't pass on these for the price...
How much you pay if you don't mind telling?
And they gray ones might be my next high end sneaker purchase.

hadegbite-Thanks bro
RFX-I didnt see that link earlier, nice find. I need to see what they have in store.

I got really really lucky.  The dude was selling a lot of like 5 Dior, Gucci, etc. sneakers and Dior jeans and other clothes for $2600 BIN and there was only like 1 day left on the auction so I emailed him asking if I could just buy the one pair of Diors.  I was assuming he would ask for an OD amount, but I ended up getting them for under 100$
roll.gif

rich people selling on ebay ftw...

wish I could find these :-/

I got really really lucky.  The dude was selling a lot of like 5 Dior, Gucci, etc. sneakers and Dior jeans and other clothes for $2600 BIN and there was only like 1 day left on the auction so I emailed him asking if I could just buy the one pair of Diors.  I was assuming he would ask for an OD amount, but I ended up getting them for under 100$
roll.gif

rich people selling on ebay ftw...

wish I could find these :-/

Those are
pimp.gif

and
eek.gif
@ the price.

Originally Posted by Rishi

I was surprised but as Houston said a few posts back, NM now carries Lanvin. 
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...rentId=cat26470734&masterId=cat1580734&cmCat=

Yes, my SA in the mens shoes at Bergdorf's in NYC mentioned that they would be carrying them too, wasn't clear on if they would be doing so online or just in certain stores. Anyways I'm not feeling anything from Lanvin's S/S collection apart from those Purple hi-tops which I have been going batsh*t crazy looking for.   
frown.gif

It's just one company anyways, the Bergdoff website is operated by NM's so whatever they sell at NMs website is pretty much sold on Bergdoffs website, eventually. Sometimes it's late. So I would assume the stores hold true to this as well. 

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

airmurphy- you have some of the dopest high end designer shoes, imo.

lol I appreciate it my dude, but there are plenty of people here who could put my collection to shame. What up tho?  how have you been?

difference is id wear the ones you have haha
im good man just going to school right now and stuff. how about you? long time no talk

AM, I might have to visit the warehouse sale next weekend.
I was going to go in the afternoon but got lazy due to the rain.
I went to the Clippers game on Saturday night though and was going to stop by until I found it closes at 7 and the game was 7:30 and I got there to the Staples Center 6:30.
I was going to go and bumrush the place but I was with a female friend that didn't want to walk that far with her high heel boots on.
I hope there are still a few things left next week.

AM, I might have to visit the warehouse sale next weekend.
I was going to go in the afternoon but got lazy due to the rain.
I went to the Clippers game on Saturday night though and was going to stop by until I found it closes at 7 and the game was 7:30 and I got there to the Staples Center 6:30.
I was going to go and bumrush the place but I was with a female friend that didn't want to walk that far with her high heel boots on.
I hope there are still a few things left next week.
lol there should be, I know they were expecting another shipment of stuff this week.  2 weeks seems like a super long time for a warehouse sale too, they must have a lot more stuff this year.  I'm just hoping I can track down those Balenciagas somewhere, it's driving me crazy!
Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

difference is id wear the ones you have haha
im good man just going to school right now and stuff. how about you? long time no talk
lolI appreciate it man.  That's good to hear, Same for me.  School andwork; moving out to LA in June so preparing for that.  Hope all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom