Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

That's a lot of sneakers for a trip. I usually bring one pair of sneakers (for walking and one pair of dress shoes (for dinners/going out) and maybe a pair of boots but that is it.
Nice collection though, what brand is the one on the upper right?
when i was younger i would do the same- whole suitcase was dedicated to sneakers...then id have trouble on the way back cause of the stuff i bought while on vaca....i chilled on all of that tho as i got older

That's the hardest thing when packing for a trip. Which Shoes to bring.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

That's a lot of sneakers for a trip. I usually bring one pair of sneakers (for walking and one pair of dress shoes (for dinners/going out) and maybe a pair of boots but that is it.
when i was younger i would do the same- whole suitcase was dedicated to sneakers...then id have trouble on the way back cause of the stuff i bought while on vaca....i chilled on all of that tho as i got older

I do remember packing as a kid and brining like 3-4 pairs of Air Jordans but in then end I only wore one pair anyways. But now I am more practical.
I agree with TDot, choosing which shoes to bring is very difficult. I find most of my sneakers being real comfortable so any pair could/would work. 

I do remember packing as a kid and brining like 3-4 pairs of Air Jordans but in then end I only wore one pair anyways. But now I am more practical.
I agree with TDot, choosing which shoes to bring is very difficult. I find most of my sneakers being real comfortable so any pair could/would work. 
I'll give it to you, you're a brave man. I've never packed any high end shoes, I would make sure I wear them on the plane on have them in my carry on but never bags that I was checking. But ya'll are right picking what shoes to wear on vacations are the hardest thing, I normally go with a basic shoe that blends well with most outfits and like Rfx said some casual/dress shoes for outings. Not to mention shoes aren't that light them things start to add weight pretty quick lol

It was a 5 day trip wanted to make sure i had plenty of options. The top right are passports wanted to try something different

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

It was a 5 day trip wanted to make sure i had plenty of options. The top right are passports wanted to try something different

But that is 5 pairs of shoes (4 sneakers) in a 5 day trip. 
eek.gif
 That is one shoe for every day. I think that is overdoing it, but that's just me. 

awwsome wrote:
rhester wrote:
Swizzy x Louboutin > Ye' x LV

Black Jaspers > *

Design on the LV x KW are WAY better imo, take the studs off the louboutins and you have a Punchy, Lanvin, or a Common Projects style shoe. I feel like Kanye really pushed the envelope with his shoe. Materials and styling is unlike any shoe in the luxury market. While the Loubotins are nice they aren't revolutionary. Throwing spikes on things seems to be the "it" thing in fashion from dress shoes to jackets. 

Originally Posted by Solini

I'll give it to you, you're a brave man. I've never packed any high end shoes, I would make sure I wear them on the plane on have them in my carry on but never bags that I was checking. But ya'll are right picking what shoes to wear on vacations are the hardest thing, I normally go with a basic shoe that blends well with most outfits and like Rfx said some casual/dress shoes for outings. Not to mention shoes aren't that light them things start to add weight pretty quick lol

Me too, I usually wear the sneakers (or boots) when travelling because I need to be extra comfortable in long trips. I've never had any problems bringing high-end shoes though, it's too difficult to pack shoes with my carry on bags. I often travel with 2-3 watches as well and at times it goes to the bags that I check in, although most of the time I put it on my carry on bag. So far so good.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
RFX45 wrote:

eek.gif
 That is one shoe for every day. I think that is overdoing it, but that's just me. 
Yea your right just wanted to make sure i covered all the bases. Thanks for all the comments guys
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
RFX45 wrote:

eek.gif
Yea your right just wanted to make sure i covered all the bases. Thanks for all the comments guys
nerd.gif

ill bring 5 pair too....mite change yo mind on what u wanna wear, u neva kno......weather plays a role too.......better too many then not enough in my opinion.........

My cousin spotted patchwork Jasper's and red Don's in Garden State Mall in Paramus, NJ. I saw the pictures but there is no info. Take it for what it is worth.

Does anyone know how Neil Barret's run like in sizing do they run big small or just like any other sneaker?

I wanted to know if anyone can tell me if this site is legit? http://www.eluxuryall.com/ I was on there and the prices seem way to low, so I decided to do a live chat to inquire about the site...Angela: Welcome to our Live Help! What can I do for you?
dboy2006@yahoo.com: yes i wanted to know what is the store authentic policy?
Angela: Our products are 100% authentic. They are in top quality and packaged well.
dboy2006@yahoo.com: is that a guarantee because I was wondering why the prices are so low. I know about other websites that sell similar items for the same price as your store and many are fake
Angela: Our products directly come from factory, we sell online without rent, we have fewer employees; and we want small profits but quick turnover. For these reasons we have the  most favorable price.
dboy2006@yahoo.com: aw okay but are your items 100% authentic guaranteed? I just want to make sure.
dboy2006@yahoo.com: Are you there
Angela: yes
dboy2006@yahoo.com: yes to you are there or yes to the 100% authentic guarantee
Angela: the 100% authentic guarantee

So what do you guys think?

laugh.gif
  just think about it for a min? do you seriously think its real? b/c some rep for the company said it is over chat?

theres no such thing as "cheap" louis vuitton...unless maybe you catch a 2nd hand steal...

i clicked the link just for the hell of it and
roll.gif

Retail Price: $ 3,500.99

Our Price: $ 274.99

c'mon son

For LV stuff, just pay retail price at the store for the peace of mind. You can never be too sure now with all the AAA replica floating around.

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

To be honest I don't think it's real and I never said I believed the rep...so C'mon son
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....Anyway they are fake my guy, the rep talks a good game but buying these things online is asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom