Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nice collection but the scrambled look wasn't necessary to make your point, the way the pic is it takes away from the collection imo, but I think people are messing with you for the simple fact if that's your collection you shouldn't have to even pose a question like that

Scrambled or not, pic is NICE........
pimp.gif

not directed to anyone in particular but the whole Gucci everything/LV everything/_____ everything @+%* is so tired.  Lack of moderation is what's destroying the image of most of these brands, dudes think because it's expensive it isn't cornball status to wear matching hats, belts, polos, shoes, etc at the same time.
Gucci has turned into an expensive Ed Hardy.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

not directed to anyone in particular but the whole Gucci everything/LV everything/_____ everything @+%* is so tired.  Lack of moderation is what's destroying the image of most of these brands, dudes think because it's expensive it isn't cornball status to wear matching hats, belts, polos, shoes, etc at the same time.
Gucci has turned into an expensive Ed Hardy.

If this is not the truth than I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

Yeah its my collection...I never believed it was real but I was curious.
your c'mon son still stands sir sorry - the only thing you proved with that pic is that your an uneducated consumer....you telling me your the Swag Boss and bought all that designer stuff but cant tell with a quick glance that that site you asked about was all fugazi? 70-90% off brand new luxury items?
grin.gif

i dont have time or care to right now but since your rep is questionable i'm sure i, or someone in here, can pick out some bang bang items off that table...

and on that note take that mess off the table...people eat there right? you using it as a sneaker display
smh.gif

funny thing is i got a few items in swag boss collection i dont even wear at all gucci and prada. i like those black/grey gucci hi tops the most out that pic, those prolly the latest pick up also huh? im bout to stop playin put it on ebay for the low copp them dior homme joints i aint see nobody post on here yet.

lol son called Gucci expensive ed hardy?

btw am i the only one who barber shop sell a whole line of gucci?
laugh.gif

cats move on from jordans and air forces. just gucci, nike boots and tims.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
that's the thing...hopefully like every other overdone trend it will pass and they will move on to the next thing

but my barber shop is def the same...son stepped up from bootleg dvds and mixtapes to a full range of clothing and accessories....came in with the gucci pom pom hat and scarf with a gucci book bag full of dvds and belts...
laugh.gif

i was at the Jay concert the other day just
smh.gif
at what I saw

Originally Posted by ross perot

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

To be honest I don't think it's real and I never said I believed the rep...so C'mon son

To all the Nike Talk comedians...This ain't that....

Fake 
eyes.gif

Fake C'mon now...don't even try and play me dude. Nothing I own is fake...let's be serious. You dudes on here are so pathetic is funny. You dudes look at the smallest thing and have something negative to say.

laugh.gif
Kingtre wrote:

^  that's the thing...hopefully like every other overdone trend it will pass and they will move on to the next thing

but my barber shop is def the same...son stepped up from bootleg dvds and mixtapes to a full range of clothing and accessories....came in with the gucci pom pom hat and scarf with a gucci book bag full of dvds and belts...
laugh.gif

i was at the Jay concert the other day just
smh.gif
at what I saw

At my barber shop i had on a black gucci belt and the other barber was like hey let me see your belt, so i showed him and he had on his gucci belt "summer/spring ebay edition"
laugh.gif
and said "wow yours looks different from mines"
grin.gif
. I just smiled and said yeah. I cant stand these cornball cats with this fake Louie and Gucci crap. 

99% percent of rappers cant dress if their life depended on it. So it easy for them to go to Louie and get decked out from head to toe. If i were in Atlanta, LA or NY i swear i would make a killing being a stylist.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

To be honest I don't think it's real and I never said I believed the rep...so C'mon son

Fake 
eyes.gif

Fake C'mon now...don't even try and play me dude. Nothing I own is fake...let's be serious. You dudes on here are so pathetic is funny. You dudes look at the smallest thing and have something negative to say.

i mean from what i read/saw nobody is tryna even get at you - you asked a real dumb question and i answered it -

and at the end of the day you came in here asking if that site was authentic so how do you know what you have is real? cause the "rep" at the barber shop told you? or the ebay seller had good feedback?

pathetic is rumbling thru your closet and tossing everything you own on a dining room table to try and prove a point -

just keep it pushing...i saved you money if anything- you didnt spend bread with that weak site...again nobody is attacking you - on with the thread

Originally Posted by Kingtre

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Fake 
eyes.gif

i mean from what i read/saw nobody is tryna even get at you - you asked a real dumb question and i answered it -

and at the end of the day you came in here asking if that site was authentic so how do you know what you have is real? cause the "rep" at the barber shop told you? or the ebay seller had good feedback?

pathetic is rumbling thru your closet and tossing everything you own on a dining room table to try and prove a point -

just keep it pushing...i saved you money if anything- you didnt spend bread with that weak site...again nobody is attacking you - on with the thread

First of all Fam you don't know me. Second I get everything I own from Michigan Avenue. I never said anything about ordering anyhing from the site, I asked a question and you took it and ran with it. So don't come at me with any disrespectful stuff. 

I cant picture myself judging what anotha grown man wears.....I see that going on a lot in this thread......If a cat wears all gucci/prada/lv why would I care or anybody else....I understand its just an opinion but my focus would be on what i buy or wear....damn swagboss i got like 7 of the same pairs u got in yo collection.......mos of dem joints are classics....
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom