Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Not just that pair but where online can I buy a pair of Balenciaga sneakers either the ones on this page or the ice soles from earlier pages?

Went to the LV store to drop off my Jaspers to have them remove the tassle for me with their special tool.

While I was there I peeped these bad boys. They look alright,

PhatDominican what's the style number on those Balenciaga's? I want to call Barneys to see if maybe they have any left in my size...

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

for those with a neiman's near them... they have there last call sale going on... the one near me (tyson's galleria) has a ton of lanvins marked down 65%
happy.gif
Sweet I'll be hittin the galleria

Could you let me know if you find these Lanvin chukkas in navy suede with brown patent trim? Would be much appreciated. I could also call the store, what state and city is Tysons Galleria?
beauty-youth-mata-chukkas-front.jpg

New pick-ups, nothing but boots this time around.
Alden, MMM & CP

Originally Posted by RFX45

Could you let me know if you find these Lanvin chukkas in navy suede with brown patent trim? Would be much appreciated. I could also call the store, what state and city is Tysons Galleria?

New pick-ups, nothing but boots this time around.
Alden, MMM & CP

RFX, Tysons Galleria is in Mclean, Virginia

Thanks, i'll see if I can find the store on their website.
If you can't let me know, I am headed out that way tomorrow anyways could take a look for you.

Just got back from the Galleria and sadly they only had 4 pair of Lanvins all hightops.

But they did have these so it wasn't a wasted trip for 189, not bad but have to go back as I have a 8.5 and 9

No lows?
Also, you know what size those zigzag hi's are? 

I'd buy those just for the heck of it cuz it's awesome. 
laugh.gif

No lows?
Also, you know what size those zigzag hi's are? 

I'd buy those just for the heck of it cuz it's awesome. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
 nope, no lows....LOL funny because before I saw the slip ons, I was seriously considering getting them since I made the drive
roll.gif
. Don't remember the size off hand but I have to go back tomorrow and I'll look again, also I'll take a pic of the new Lanvins and few Gucci's I saw that I liked

Decided to post my collection of high end sneakers. I'm at 15 pair and plan on staying there for awhile. Just had my lil boy so I gotta slow down. lol

Let me know what's the size on the zigzag lanvins too. I tried finding them when I was in Paris but only large sizes left.
If they are around a UK9, we can work something out.
smile.gif

Sorry you all, I was sick as hell over the weekend with food poisoning
frown.gif
, my girl went for me and said the zigzag were a 7 and a 8. And they also had a pair of the light camo highs that were a 8

I saw in the high end clothing forum someone mention wanting to see what someone's closet looks like, here's my shoe closet minus a few pairs:

Oh. Thanks for checking man.
smile.gif

How much are the light camo and zigzag? I think UK8 can fit me.

Nothing you guys haven't seen but thought I'd post my newest pickup. Sold my Elans cause they fit too snug so got these instead

Nice pick-up Bigdawg.

And Solini, my old set-up used to be like that but it is hell when I want to wear a pair that is in the bottom of the pile. It always wants to topple over of just almost impossible to lift the top so I have to remove the top boxes one by one, it takes a lot of time.

Originally Posted by K8S

Oh. Thanks for checking man.
smile.gif

How much are the light camo and zigzag? I think UK8 can fit me.
Sadly, I forgot... I had like ten people male and female have me do scouting reports and in the midst I start buying stuff for myself and lost focus lol... 703-761-1600, if you get someone that sounds like an old black guy hang up and call back, he's the dickhead who mixed my shoes up lol
mad.gif

Rfx, yeah some thought went into the arrangement and so far so good, I basically slide the box I want out then slight move the one next to it over then insert a box into the now void space til I put the original pair back, no tumbles thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom