Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-post from the other high-end thread.

RO, Dior, Lanvin
(sorry for the big pic)
21u9eo.jpg

rfx i'm sure you've already answered this before so sorry for asking again but info on these jeans pls ? im looking for the same fit and color combo

Which jeans?

The first one with the Lanvin are Diors.
The second one with Raf Simons are Levis 511s.

I think the biggest they make is a 45 which is US12 but these things fit big, I highly recommend trying them on first.
I got a 42 and it feels like it is .5-1 size too big or too long. I have a wider feet so it doesn't bother me much.

awww, yea same wit D&G , 45 crap
frown.gif
, but i have wide feet too so maybe, thanks for the info. i dont know how you do those levis, i just ordered my first pair of levis ever, 511, they are hott but way 2 tight on me, seems like all the hot ones are 511 tho

It stretches out, a lot, after a few wears so it won't be the same after that.
Another thing to note is if you're not used to fitted clothes, it'll feel uncomofrtable and tighter than it really is.
It takes some getting used to but once you're there, it'll be the most comfortable thing in the world.
Goes for almost every clothes, not just pants/jeans.

hmm, maybe ill keep them, was gonna other ones, no all my clothes are fitted and tailored to b fitted if not, but those where tight lol, like skinny jeans. im also prolly bigger than other ppl that wear them, my football thighs arent having that.

I saw those Fubu styled LV's in person yesterday. Straight horrible. I thought I was at a swapmeet for a second.

^haha, fubu. i have to see them now.  anyway wore these for the first time today.  

Originally Posted by dluv

hmm, maybe ill keep them, was gonna other ones, no all my clothes are fitted and tailored to b fitted if not, but those where tight lol, like skinny jeans. im also prolly bigger than other ppl that wear them, my football thighs arent having that.

514's might be better suited for you or size up one?
You can go to Macys and try them on, that's what I usually do.

Before, I wouldn't even wear 510's but I sized up by one and try them on and they fit well so I went with that as well.

Hey, I'm a TTS 11 (measure 11 on the Brannock device) and I tried the 43.5 in the YSL Malibu sneakers in patent leather. I'm wondering, do the sneakers stretch in width? The length is fine but they are narrow to the point that there is a slight pinch on the pinky toes.

They'l stretch a bit but for the most part, especially with sneakers since it already stretches more than the usual shoes, than we tried on it should be comfortable off the box. Try sizing up by half a size and see if that feels better without much slippage.

I did try the 44 but they were too long and there was too much heel slip. I'm starting to the sneakers might not be for me.

You just need to find wider sneakers. Most sneakers actually fit wide, try Lanvin and Margiela when you get the chance, their pretty wide. I have a wide feet too and both works great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom