Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Picked these up last night.

those are %#!#*%# tough 
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

mellog...

I wore them for about 6 hours today and the laces never came undone. Their coated leather laces, and have an almost rubbery feel, so they grip together really well. My only gripe about them is the laces are actually attached to the shoes. I got home and realized they gave me an extra pair of laces for the desert boots. I thought I was gonna have to go back to LV and swap them, until I realized the laces don't come off and there aren't any extra laces.

This is a much better colorway of the Balenciaga low-tops than the other one, I might cop for spring/summer if I find it in-store.
2e5hykw.jpg

s0x1k3.jpg

This lows are better w/o the orange back, really loving the clear sole on these:
tumblr_lh31x4PzPX1qcpaat.jpg

New YSL:
tumblr_lh31w8im6r1qcpaat.jpg

I've only seen it in EU retailers so far but I'm sure it'll be available in US stores soon.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

ysl.  got these a few months back. love them
pimp.gif
are those malibus or rolling?  if rolling, effff u where did you find the white mid sole ones?
laugh.gif
I've been looking forever for them joints.

After thinking it over i think I gotta pull the trigger on the blk orange balenciagas but in hi tops. I kinda like the orange now cause it makes the shoe pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom