Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rishi... you dont need that sweater bro. I mean really look at Usher. That sweater makes him look like a clown. If you went to a part or some sorta get together 95% of the people there would be laughing at you.

^^^ come on man that sweater u gotta be kidding me
sick.gif
laugh.gif

mrmar23.... those are the only nice gucci kicks ever. They are called the gucci 84's cause they were originally released in 84 and were HUGE back east (Philly, NJ, New York). The all white ones came out about a year ago. THen all black came out a few months ago. These must be new. I dont think they are online yet. I have to go to the Gucci store tommorow... want me to ask the salesman about these for you?

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

mrmar23.... those are the only nice gucci kicks ever. They are called the gucci 84's cause they were originally released in 84 and were HUGE back east (Philly, NJ, New York). The all white ones came out about a year ago. THen all black came out a few months ago. These must be new. I dont think they are online yet. I have to go to the Gucci store tommorow... want me to ask the salesman about these for you?

Yeah I know what they are, and I have the all whites. These are in store only and I can't find them so I'm reaching out. Maybe someone has seen them.

Ushers jacket is nice, Usher just tries to mess goth, tech ninja with streetwear and it isn't easy to pull off.

Sorry Rishi but I don't know the brand. I want to say Ann D but I am not sure when the last time they made a color outside of black or white.
laugh.gif

Maybe it's Neil Barrett or Dries Van Noten? Wou're probably better off asking at SuFu.

Rishi... you dont need that sweater bro. I mean really look at Usher. That sweater makes him look like a clown. If you went to a part or some sorta get together 95% of the people there would be laughing at you.

roll.gif
 gotta agree

Came in today! I really need to stop looking at this thread hahaha. Hope to take better pics in a better lit room soon. These are amazing in person!

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

15i6c2b.jpg

they have a blue pair out
these are actually nice.....but why aren't these in the official website? thanks. and want to see that blue pair.
the quote was from june, so I'm assuming I posted the pic some time near then,
pic was from Garden State Plaza store

The all white ones came out about a year ago. THen all black came out a few months ago.

I've never seen the all black pair

edit:

Just saw them

def like them a lot more.

not too proud to say I'd appreciate any info on how to get 2 pairs a bit cheaper than retail

havent been in this thread in a while, seen some pieces i like, some not so much

question where can i get MMM besides there website

where can i get Balenciagas/lanvins online,, i would greatly appreciate that

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom