Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^a girl in those buck naked 
pimp.gif

i was just at the louis vuitton store at short hills mall in new jersey they had the low version of those damier sneakers above in a cloth like material, i dont like em they needa get that leather back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Although the high top Prada is considered to be old to some, it is still ranked high out of the high end stuff I own
smokin.gif

Agreed,  Love the prada look.  Still some of the best high ends made IMO.  like the pickup, this is one of the few colors i don't have.  Are you feeling the new ones with the double straps?

Originally Posted by dluv

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Although the high top Prada is considered to be old to some, it is still ranked high out of the high end stuff I own
smokin.gif
Agreed,  Love the prada look.  Still some of the best high ends made IMO.  like the pickup, this is one of the few colors i don't have.  Are you feeling the new ones with the double straps?

I personally dont like the straps they remind me of baby shoes.

Thanks, these aren't a pickup though... I have had those shoes and skull cap for a minute now. This was my favorite color in the prada next to the all black patent leathers which I may pick up closer to fall. I hate that the newer skull caps no longer have the red prada logo.. I will for sure hold on to mine now because the red stripe is a must. As far as the double strap prada's go... I think the are cool, but like stated they remind me of baby shoes. I like them, but I will stick with the traditional style that won me over when they first dropped. Prada's are still mean IMO...

Yeah is unfortunate that the red bottom is probably the best part about alot of loub's and is the part that in the first wear gets !##+%$ up!...lol

Since we posting red bottoms, I'll post my wives Cinderella shoes lol, they only looked this good when we took them out the box...
laugh.gif

4561003089_4b8d147869_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom