Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Whens the Gucci Pre-Sale ???

they switched it up - there were talks of no more sales but my sa said its now a "private sale" this weekend i think she said....no presale or anything but she has a few items held for me-

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

http://presale.gucci.com/...shoes#look272211lookA113

Link to gucci presale. Items will ship between may 31st and june 6

You stores have not got the dates and wont until next week.

I am putting in work so better jump on this one.
smokin.gif
 good looks, didn't grab any shoes but got the black track jacket, hope a 2x fits

Thanks for the heads up.

Lots of sale going on all at once pretty soon. NMs first call, Barneys are doing pre-orders for their first sale of the season (30% off iirc) and Nordstroms having their mens pre-sale as well. Lots of online retailers too like MrPorter, LN-CC, TheCorner, etc…

At Saks will they do deduct 30% off of the website if the product is not available in store?

^^^ Chances are they won't, for the most part the two operate as separate entities so one item might be on sale at the store but not online or vice versa. It's worth giving them a call though, it never hurts to try.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Can I get the same prices at the gucci store?

no not yet. stores have not got their information. they wont until next week. remember stores availability will be different than whats online.

^thanks. Only pair of kicks I'm interested in only has a few sizes left online so I was hoping to check my local store.

Just similar designs that's why it's nickname is Vandals.
Better quality, more low profile and just plain better looking overall.

Those prices aren't bad considering retail is like high $700 on those, definitely could be better.

I picked up these Lanvin chukkas for $335 though.
44308002om_12_f.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Does YSL ever have a presale like the current Gucci?

No but they are having their private sale. At least the one in Houston is. They only had about 10 pieces and two bags in mens. It was pretty sad.

Dam the guccis i want they dont have my size, anyone one kno when next week the gucci stores will have the sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom