Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Just want to say whats up to everyone. Hope all of you are good. I haven't visited in a while, been busy with the new car lately. Glad to see you guys keeping the thread alive. Nice pick-ups everyone, keep it up!

Nice to hear from you again, what kinda car?

Missed out on the Rollerboats...Picked up these Louis CL's.  I'm a sucker for red 
laugh.gif

yo...can some1 please give me a legit check on these shoes....not sure if the 1st model even really came out can't seem to find them anywhere...and the 2nd ones i know they dropped just don't know if they are 100%....

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

yo...can some1 please give me a legit check on these shoes....not sure if the 1st model even really came out can't seem to find them anywhere...and the 2nd ones i know they dropped just don't know if they are 100%....

What are the first shoes you posted up?  Customs that are supposed to look like Louboutins?  The metal eyelets are supposed to be on the medial side (arch side) with the circle and Louboutin script.

The laces on the 2nd pair seem too white.

There are some good bootlegs out there, so I would be careful.  The seller should be able to provide detailed pictures of the shoe, box label, and have a receipt.

^ good looks...and as for the 1st pair i was suspect about them cause i didn't ever see them anywhere(so i didn't know if they were real or not)...

2nd pair is from a diff seller, i gotta ask for more detailed pics....

...preciate it.

Both of them are terrible fakes.

Red is out there, look above to see the legit pair posted by lacedemup

Yes, like 100 said FAKES!  Here's a shot of mine at about the same angle...

and another one...

Oh, and these came in yesterday for me...Red Suede Rollerboys 
pimp.gif

^ lacedemup fire....

thnx for helpin me out NT...def lookin for a pair of the Red Louis CL's...can't find em anywhere, weren't they online exclusives???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom