Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Jaspers pic looks good Kris! Congrats!
Did you get the OG box and laces too?
I got the box, dust bags, and care booklet.  No LVxKW booklet tho.  The extra laces, even though pictures in the auction were missing. 
frown.gif

I didn't fuss about it with the seller.  He made me happy enough. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
So Amazing.
If KW does another LV release, best believe all pairs will be purchased & no damn's given!

PO
He won't. He mentioned during that Twitter rant a few months back that the agreement was one sneaker design opportunity with LV and two with Nike. Louis can always go back and ask him to do more of course, but 'Ye mentioned that release was a one-time thing.
A sales rep mention that Louis Vuitton was going to re-release the Kanye collabo, this was right before the Taylor Swift incident.

is this thread alive 
nerd.gif

fell back from the game for a few...whats the fastest, easiest way to get some all black CL Rantus ? anybody have a reliable SA or seen them around...they popped up on the site a few times but always sold out...none of the locations around me carry the mens yet

Originally Posted by kris479

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Nice Jasper pickups!  Post pics when you get them...

sigh... the sz 7.5 flaked on me.  dude took my money and made up some lie that he couldn't sell me the shoes cuz he was in the hospital.  Day later he has new listings up.  Someone must've offered him higher and he quit on me.  Made me wait over 2 weeks to get my money back from paypal refund. I'm heated
mad.gif
, but its whatever.
anyway... the 9.5 was a success

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i know they dropped awhile ago but any1 know where i can get some Balenciaga Arena's(preferably red) ????

PM ME please.

Long gone sir. There is a rumor of a possible low dropping, but not confirmed.

PO

Originally Posted by Prada G

^^
So Amazing.
If KW does another LV release, best believe all pairs will be purchased & no damn's given!

PO
He won't. He mentioned during that Twitter rant a few months back that the agreement was one sneaker design opportunity with LV and two with Nike. Louis can always go back and ask him to do more of course, but 'Ye mentioned that release was a one-time thing.
A sales rep mention that Louis Vuitton was going to re-release the Kanye collabo, this was right before the Taylor Swift incident.
laugh.gif
 I remember talking to a SA and she said it would most likely be a one time thing, and the main reason it happened was cause Kanye was cool with Marc Jacobs. 
LV didn't want to be involved with the urban crowd (TI getting sued for the Swing Ya Rag video), but they let this one slide due to their friendship. 

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

i know they dropped awhile ago but any1 know where i can get some Balenciaga Arena's(preferably red) ????

PM ME please.

Long gone sir. There is a rumor of a possible low dropping, but not confirmed.

PO
Do you guys know any new color ways thats dropping soon? Prefer mid tho

Originally Posted by Prada G

^^
So Amazing.

PO
Which is when rumors of that and the Millionaire's re-releasing were always popping up. There was never a confirmed source, just hearsay from SA's who talk crap. As I mentioned, Kanye confirmed via Twitter that project was a one-time thing. He actually expressed it in a way that he was hurt about it.

Originally Posted by bbkam

Anyone know what these are? They look too dope. 
eek.gif

tumblr_m3rqkfG1eR1rswdiyo1_500.jpg

Looks like Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers (if your talking about the pair on the right)
The pair on the left is a pair of Isabel Marant women sneakers

FYI,

2012 Men's Designer Shoes Pre-Sale going on right now at Nordstrom in Paramus, NJ (free shipping anywhere in the US).

Brands include:

Gucci
Prada
Moncler
Dolce & Gabbana
Ferragamo
Santoni

bit.ly/nordshoesparamus

Pass this site along to anyone that may be interested.

Contact me with your wish list at hafiz.azly@nordstrom.com to place your pre-sale order.

anyone know of any big foot friendly online sites? all the shoes that I find only go up to size 45. Im looking for some 47.5 & 48's

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

anyone know of any big foot friendly online sites? all the shoes that I find only go up to size 45. Im looking for some 47.5 & 48's

Your best bet, are the branded sites/ stores. My bro and dad both have big feet (size 15) and have no choice but to shop at the branded stores. There are stores that cater to big footers I'll ask them what they are.

You can get some of the places to custom make but that takes an act of Congress in most cases. I vaguely remember my pops saying that Gucci will custom make but you have to know what you are doing.

Plus, he's been wearing custom Gucci suits and dress shoes since I was a baby (im 31) so that may give him some pull.

That Nordstrom's always has a good sale and seem to always add more shoes once the official sale starts.

See two pair that I like. One of them I already have, may need to double up.

Yea, the store closes on Sunday. Will touch base with you first thing Monday morning when I get in. Also, it's best to leave your contact number so I can call you back to minimize on lag time.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Your best bet, are the branded sites/ stores. My bro and dad both have big feet (size 15) and have no choice but to shop at the branded stores. There are stores that cater to big footers I'll ask them what they are.

You can get some of the places to custom make but that takes an act of Congress in most cases. I vaguely remember my pops saying that Gucci will custom make but you have to know what you are doing.

Plus, he's been wearing custom Gucci suits and dress shoes since I was a baby (im 31) so that may give him some pull.
I appreciate the help homie. respect.

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by bbkam

Anyone know what these are? They look too dope. 
eek.gif

tumblr_m3rqkfG1eR1rswdiyo1_500.jpg

Looks like Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers (if your talking about the pair on the right)
The pair on the left is a pair of Isabel Marant women sneakers
I've come to the conclusion that I need a pair of Giuseppe sneakers in my life, pronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom