Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my order back in late April early May and i am just now getting my black Balenciagas. Sizing seems to be changing cause these are a smaller than my pervious pairs.

Sorry for the crappy pic I was at work.

Last edited:
I placed my order back in late April early May and i am just now getting my black Balenciagas. Sizing seems to be changing cause these are a smaller than my pervious pairs.

Sorry for the crappy pic I was at work.
Wow do you know why it took so long? And did you order from the balenciaga website?

i may be a little late with this but barneys nyc just renovated their entire sneaker section and put most of them on one floor, it looks really nice i stopped by today

Wow do you know why it took so long? And did you order from the balenciaga website?

I could have gotten them much sooner but I wanted to stay in my SA's good graces. Her store just got them and they only got one in each size. She keeps me abreast on all the happenings at other boutiques (balenciaga and non balenciaga) as well. She even helped me get the concords last year. Needless to say she is awsome and hot.

what do u guys think about jimmy choo shoes? i have a huge and wide foot so would it look ridiculous if i got a narrow shoe in a big size?

what do u guys think about jimmy choo shoes? i have a huge and wide foot so would it look ridiculous if i got a narrow shoe in a big size?

Its about comfort. I have wide feet as well and I hate wearing narrow shoes, it makes it much warmer and my feet hurts after wearing the shoe for a few hours.

damn cuz i saw a nice pair at barneys, i guess i cant rock them then :smh: , i hate it when designers think everyone is small

I think you'll be okay as long as you don't have an abundance of room in the toebox.  Otherwise, I would just skip Jimmy Choo and move on to another designer. 

Why spend all that money if you're always going to be thinking about the shoes being too big, or if they aren't comfortable.  Then you won't even want to wear them.

yeah thts what i was thinking, drivers are usually more roomy which is what i like about them, but this was the model i was talking about

they look way better in person, they're called the sloane

All white arenas will release both high and low
YES!!!!!!!! I'm getting the highs when they drop :smokin Any info on when?

I'd say if you're going to be wearing them a lot the blacks will last longer and can be worn in more seasons. The white's are super dope but I would reserve them for special occassions or just casual wear and would be afraid to wear them to a bar or something like that.
QFT. I need both pairs though.

YES!!!!!!!! I'm getting the highs when they drop :smokin Any info on when?
QFT. I need both pairs though.

I posted a pic of a low top pair a while back. Those are are slated for SS13. From what I am being told, the shoes in pics are not confirmed releases. They are more of possibilities. The all white highs were to drop this year but as we see that didnt happen.

so since they took down the arenas on the website when will we see the new colorways?

I posted a pic of a low top pair a while back. Those are are slated for SS13. From what I am being told, the shoes in pics are not confirmed releases. They are more of possibilities. The all white highs were to drop this year but as we see that didnt happen.
Let's just hold faith that they'll still drop :wow:

messed around and copped the groseille arenas. pictures really don't do them justice; leather looks really dope in person and the gum sole is too fresh.

Looks like the Arena is the favorite shoe of the moment. Picked up the black highs for everyday wear. Balanciaga store in NYC had all of the current colors (Not the official colors): Black, Dark brown suede, Navy, Dark Green, Red/Gum, Light Grey, Lighter shade of brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom