Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
louis-vuitton-breaking-away-sneaker-boots-3-630x420.jpg

What color/cut you thinking of?

I'm not sure yet, good quality pics of these shoes seems a bit hard to come by outside of this thread so I'm going to have to see them in person. I'll definitely go with the mids, I think the lows looks aakward but that might just be me.

when i was there yesterday i was seriously contempting that greyish/white color but went with the black cause it fit my style better. But that colorway was really nice

I remember when Balenciaga first out that "tongue" on the Arenas and I was sold. All my boys dissed me saying they look like DC Shoes or Blazers..

15+ pairs of Arenas later my boys have a pair and the shoe is getting love on NT.

It's just a solid shoe. Simple yet stylish while remaining casual.

I'm not sure yet, good quality pics of these shoes seems a bit hard to come by outside of this thread so I'm going to have to see them in person. I'll definitely go with the mids, I think the lows looks aakward but that might just be me.
I agree with you on that RFX but once you see them in person, you're going to love them!!!! :pimp: :pimp: I'm gonna try to snatch up a pair or two next week

^^^ I said the same thing about the lows looking awkward until I tried them on... I was instantly sold on them.

I'll try to post some quality pics of random colors I have from different angles.

I'm done. Never thought you'd be into designer shoes. This maybe my NT highlight of 2012 so far. :lol:

:lol:

spoonie and higuy are bad influences. i actually bought a pair of jaspers and when i put them on, i was like what the hell am i doing :smh:
they look terrible on a short, fat dude like me :x

these arenas are nice though. very simple. not pretentious. great material. looking to buy one more color plus the whites.

:lol:
spoonie and higuy are bad influences. i actually bought a pair of jaspers and when i put them on, i was like what the hell am i doing :smh:
they look terrible on a short, fat dude like me :x
these arenas are nice though. very simple. not pretentious. great material. looking to buy one more color plus the whites.

If you are having having a moment of weakness like that again, please call me. I'm happy to be your sponsor.

Arenas look dope and all, but how is nobody talking about the 360 max air Pradas? Really got mixed emotions on these, from ****! to "there's something kinda dope about them..." Wouldn't cop, but if I could blow stacks like it was nothing, I'd rock a pair to the gym to play ball, just to be a !@#$.

Arenas look dope and all, but how is nobody talking about the 360 max air Pradas? Really got mixed emotions on these, from ****! to "there's something kinda dope about them..." Wouldn't cop, but if I could blow stacks like it was nothing, I'd rock a pair to the gym to play ball, just to be a !@#$.

What's the price on these? I might consider copping just for novelty's sake.

I'm also always looking for ways to cheat the dress code at work. (I'm single handedly responsible for the successful push to instate casual Friday at the office!) Was going to cop a pair of the leather Deconstruct AF1s to try to pass, but this could be a good option too.

Last edited:
are they collaborating with nike like cole haan? or is that their own thing?

:rofl:

lol it is a stupid idea, and they ripped off nike :smh:

Last edited:
I really got no problem Nike being ripped off, I mean almost any tech they have have been copied by other companies anyways from Reebok to Adidas to New Balance. This isn't a big deal, it's a new take on it, I just don't think it is executed well.

i mean they all do copy each other, especially the converse chuck taylor, but the reason i pointed it out here is because it looks horrible and i wanted to know if it was like nike/cole haan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom