Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100, can you take profile shots? Trying to see all the diverse color ways, but it's hard...:lol:

Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
anywhere i can still find arena lows in a 42? ive been lookin and coming up empty
mean.gif
PM sent.

I'm glad to see some NT'ers are starting to like high fashion shoes. I've been saying it for years on ISS and here, why spend $1000's of dollars on pleather when you can be spending it on high end shoes that are exclusive like no other.

Here are a few pics of the Conte high top and low all Red by Balenciaga. The low was an exclusive to a boutique store in the U.K only. No worries if you like them, every once in a while Balenciaga will produce a few more pairs and dish them out randomly, it's not guaranteed, but calling in boutiques in France and the U.K should make this happen. I've been able to do it twice in the last 6 years with Margiela. Anyway, here is a few pics. The high all red conte can be purchase in NY from Balenciaga. The lows are nearly impossible to get your hands on. Balenciaga is not planning on releasing anymore anytime soon. So keep checking with them if the low red is your preference. The low is my favorite by far.

A close review of the shoe is up on my new youtube account for those interested. TheModusOperandiLine is my youtube username. Sorry for the ugly pic, iphone sucks at times.

High top retailed at $615

Low top retailed at $515

Last edited:
Sorry but I got those maybe almost a year and a half to two years ago. They are long gone, Balenciaga hasn't done much neutral/simple colorway of the patchworks hi-tops in a while.

Since I have busted out a few Balenciagas and also a few members from this falls collection, here is something new to the thread,... the Versace Stud black Fall sneaker of 2012. To me personally, it's an amazing shoe. The best so far in 7 years from Versace imo. I had to pre-order it in June since Versace makes very low quantities for all of their products. So you must act quick.

Here is the features. The leather is the softest Italian leather I have ever felt out of all my collection. It also consist of a few hints of the finest patent leather in the heel and around the sides of the shoe to give it a fine touch and luxurious look to it. The signature Medusa chrome billet lace lock in the front is amazing as always. There's a hint of suede Italian leather in the front toe box to go along with the soft dear leather,.. simply superb! The inside consist of all black leather insole as well, with multi layer fishnet through out the whole inside of the shoe. Laces are a very soft nylon. The strap has 3 billet studs and two in the tongue along with a hint of patent leather running down the tongue. The bottoms are all white with the Egyptian classic tomb art and the great Medusa logo in the rear heal.

Comes with a beautiful soft cloth dust bag, Versace small book, and the receipt type booklet. Retail $615

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom