Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put the laces from the all gris leather pair on the gris nubuck black sole pair..

Gives it a nice look. I don't like the contrast look with the black laces, mind you I never lace swapped on anything EVER

I still have some pairs to post but I'm taking a weekend off to relax. See you guys next week

+1 on the fit pic of those Givenchy's if possible.
Interested in it as well but I already have a hard time wearing my Rick Owens and the Givenchy's looks like it could pass as Gundam shoes of sorts. Reminds me of the DBSS (Diet Butcher Slim Skin).

Those are so sick. I want them all.

DRKSHDW making sneakers now, supposedly price is a 1/3 of regular RO.
It kind of look like it,t he upper looks like canvas now like chucks, should still be good pick-up if it goes on sale.

these look cheap imo, regular rick owens use nice high quality leather

Balenciaga is going to absolutely destroy my financial stability in the next few months...:smh:

PO

+1 on the fit pic of those Givenchy's if possible.
Interested in it as well but I already have a hard time wearing my Rick Owens and the Givenchy's looks like it could pass as Gundam shoes of sorts. Reminds me of the DBSS (Diet Butcher Slim Skin).

^ Very nice ... How much...?

Might preorder those red arenas

545 :x

how do they run on size? Im usually a 9.5 in Nikes but wear a 9 in lunargrands

arenas run an entire size big so if u wear a 12 in nikes order an 11

mr100, you have more designer clothes and shoes then anyone on this thread/forum!
mad.gif

what do you do for a living?

are you rich?

mr. 100 got about 50 pairs of balenciagas, 100 pair of louboutins, all the lv x kanye, givenchy sweaterss and t-shirts for all the rotties, sharks, wolves, dogs...lanvin, mmm...

damn
mean.gif

he got more givenchy, balmain, balenciaga, louboutin, lv then kanye and hov....
eek.gif

Last edited:
Ain't no way I'm waiting till March for these shoes.....:smh:

Will be posting my 2 pairs i purchased real soon! :lol:

PO

Last edited:
mr100, you have more designer clothes and shoes then anyone on this thread/forum! >:

what do you do for a living?

are you rich?

mr. 100 got about 50 pairs of balenciagas, 100 pair of louboutins, all the lv x kanye, givenchy sweaterss and t-shirts for all the rotties, sharks, wolves, dogs...lanvin, mmm...

damn :smh:

he got more givenchy, balmain, balenciaga, louboutin, lv then kanye and hov....:wow:

LMAO! I wonder the same thing sometimes when I'm on Instagram! There's this one asian dude who looks a little suspect that got a crazy Louboutin collection. Like when did all that shoe money fall from the sky? LOL

I don't even like these like that but does YOOX have some kind special deal with brands to charge so low? I saw these on there for $440! I got a text from my Barney's guys for $795 :smh: Like what the hell?! Funny thing even on MMM site they cost around that price. I got some Balenciaga low tops awhile ago for $280 :pimp: from here too which are way less than what's I've seen Balenciaga charge. A lot of their prices always had me wondering.

Last edited:
^^^Cesco and the new pleated pairs from Balenciaga are $20 cheaper..$595 retail compared to $615 retail before.

Jays4day23, are you talking about kanel_k? He's a beast with Louboutin

^^^Cesco and the new pleated pairs from Balenciaga are $20 cheaper..$595 retail compared to $615 retail before.
Jays4day23, are you talking about kanel_k? He's a beast with Louboutin
yes mate....I've noticed that they are cheaper! :smile:

Do you know anything about the CL Louis Pik Pik for the ss 2013?

^^^ White / silver . Released and long gone now
Black / silver Pik Piks are next
Thanks mate.

Do you mean white calf leather with silver spikes (white sole) and black calf leather with silver spikes (black or white sole)? 

Do you have some pics?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Cesco

Last edited:
^^^ Cesco they both are leather and have white midsoles.. Pics are around

Thenewjs23, I have Avione.. Will post once I'm free this week. Burn looks like black except when in the light you can see its brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom