Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Cesco they both are leather and have white midsoles.. Pics are around
Thenewjs23, I have Avione.. Will post once I'm free this week. Burn looks like black except when in the light you can see its brown

What about Avione what color is it?

Is it safe to say these are the Avione pair

Last edited:
^^^Not them

That color came out in 2010 and the same color came out in 2011 with gold accents..

Wow I need those blue high top Balenciaga. If I'm a 39 in arenas should I get a 40 in the high top?
I wear the same size in both, if youre looking for an example.  You could get away with a size bigger on the high top probably.

OK i think Balenciaga is going to turn into the prada a acup very very soon, all these releases in different colorways is getting outta hand.

OK i think Balenciaga is going to turn into the prada a acup very very soon, all these releases in different colorways is getting outta hand.

I can see this happening..especially with the new suede/nubuck colorways that are releasing

Last edited:
Damn, really like those gris nubuck.

All these Arena pick-ups so you guys got to start posting fit pics.

Balenciaga LA - a woman there has helped me out.  Barney's website makes it seem like they aren't getting any of the new ones until March

Thanks for clarifying.

I need to call over, but last I heard our Balenciaga store here in NYC was still screwed up from Hurricane Sandy (it was reportedly flooded and damaged badly).

Fits pic of the Givenchy hi-tops plus the Balenciaga patchwork.
900x900px-LL-9ffef617_bac0aa0e417e11e282a722000a1f9d5f_7.jpeg

900x900px-LL-e0ecd99d_45360_10151340864975915_303247353_n.jpeg

Wale in Givenchy tee (?) and Arena sneakers.
LL

definitely NOT a fan of those shoes pusha t and fabo are wearing...but to each his own!

however, those arenas back there in tan/brown(idk actual color) are nice!! i guess i prefer a more subtle style like the arena....

Last edited:

well the difference is that balenciagas are made in much fewer numbers while the prada cups can be found in many different stores in harlem

And goes on deep discount. These Arenas doesn't even seem like it is hitting the shelves before selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom