Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up the Balenciagas are live on the Barneys website, however all the Arenas (Red, White, Yellow nubuck with black sole and orange nubuck with black sole) were taken off for the time.  A shipment of all the above Arenas were sent to stores.  Contact me for info.

Last edited:
^^^

NicholasHart, are you saying these are Orange?

If so, I thought they were Red..Damn, I'm Colorblind. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
If I wear a size 41 in common project, I should be go with a size 41 in arena right? any help thanks.

Then Red it is.  I have not seen them in person and I don't really trust pictures, so I can not say one way or another.  Either way it is a great shoe.

Then Red it is.  I have not seen them in person and I don't really trust pictures, so I can not say one way or another.  Either way it is a great shoe.

exactly pics can make an ugly shoe look great and vice versa.
in person>leaked pic

I have a $300 Bergdorf Goodman/ Neiman Marcus giftcard that I desperately want to to use towards some Balenciaga Arenas... Are there any Neimans that carry them?

they also added the white highs as well as the avoine (on the balenciaga webstore)

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever find my old YSL's in DS condition again, so this pick-up was an easy decision for me...Purchased them the day 100 posted his picture.

The Nubuck on these are exquisite & the overall quality is outstanding! Really impressed with Balenciaga's 13' line.

Also, thanks everyone for the Balenciaga.com update! Ordered the whites! Hopefully that's my last pair. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
BTW, White, Avione, Grey Nubuck, Cobalt & Red Nubuck were currently all the colors stocked this morning from what it looks like.

I'll post my white's when they come in!

It appears as if the Grey Nubuck's are moving the quickest.

Kevineg6, did you cancel your pre-order with Barney's for your Red Nubuck since you can just get them now from Balenciaga? Just wondering.

PO

Last edited:
I'm a 10.5 in nikes , got my black Arenas Highs in a 43 smh. Wore them once but might have to get rid of them , does anybody know when I'll have an opportunity to get the blacks again? Not getting rid of them until I get a replacement pair :lol:

Navy nubuck looks sweet PO, very nice.

Where did you order again, the Balenciaga boutique and its in stock in store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom