Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, White, Avione, Grey Nubuck, Cobalt & Red Nubuck were currently all the colors stocked this morning from what it looks like.
I'll post my white's when they come in!
It appears as if the Grey Nubuck's are moving the quickest.
Kevineg6, did you cancel your pre-order with Barney's for your Red Nubuck since you can just get them now from Balenciaga? Just wondering.
PO

Yes, I canceled the order, and S/O to Nicholas!! He told me to call Barney NYC directly, I called and went there today and pickup the red nubucks, Black leather in my sz!!!! SCORE!!! Thanks again Nic!! Also pickup the navy pair from there Balenciaga webstore. Can't be happier!

Its so strange that they took the link off of Barney web page but have the shoes instock at their store.

The red of the nubuck is a very bright red in person, its kinda like infrared.

RFX,
I had my Navy Nubuck shipped from a Balenciaga store & I ordered White Arena's from Balenciaga.com today. Sorry for the confusion!

Kevineg6,
Mind posting some Hi-Res pictures of your Red Nubuck? Also, did you get the same Navy pair I just got too or the all leather one? Just wondering.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else contribute!

PO

RFX,
I had my Navy Nubuck shipped from a Balenciaga store & I ordered White Arena's from Balenciaga.com today. Sorry for the confusion!
Kevineg6,
Mind posting some Hi-Res pictures of your Red Nubuck? Also, did you get the same Navy pair I just got too or the all leather one? Just wondering.
Looking forward to seeing everyone else contribute!
PO

I just copped both the Red and the Blue Nubuck joints. I was feeling sad after both my Lanvin purchases didn't work out and had to return them. Along with a load of other stuff needless to say $1500 in returns.

Once I get these bad boys on my feet I will be happy. Kinda not worried if I dont get the XI's next week. I have yet to wear my Concords.

PO, I headed out for my trip already, will take picture once I come back next week. The picture that you post above is close, just a little bit brighter and they are definitely red. I got the dark navy one in leather from the webstore.

News, nice man! Share some pics!

Kevin, I'll be awaiting your pictures once you return from your trip!

PO

Last edited:
Yes, I canceled the order, and S/O to Nicholas!! He told me to call Barney NYC directly, I called and went there today and pickup the red nubucks, Black leather in my sz!!!! SCORE!!! Thanks again Nic!! Also pickup the navy pair from there Balenciaga webstore. Can't be happier!
Its so strange that they took the link off of Barney web page but have the shoes instock at their store.
The red of the nubuck is a very bright red in person, its kinda like infrared.
You are quite welcome.  I'm glad it worked out for you!

PO, you're addicted.... I warned you

NicholasHart, can I have your email address please ? Thanks !

^
100. Shoes are too ill. What is a man supposed to do?!? :lol:

I feel more satisifed buying these than paying the same amount for Jordans/Nikes. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Reality is Balenciaga Arena sneakers are going to be *****d out like a cheap prostitute if they haven't already. Unfortunately, I think Balenciaga is doing themselves a disservice by releasing so many colorways in such a short span of time. I understand you want to maximize on capital but at the same time it's important you look at longevity as a brand. Why do you think Louis Vuitton does so well? Because they don't fall at the foot of the consumer but have the consumer fall down to them. They do not release the same style/colorway twice if it not be a signature which to be quite frank I'm not sure I can even say that from what I've seen and more importantly they keep their prices HIGH, LOL. I'd be the first to admit at first I didn't really mess with the Arena shoe just due to it's overall basicness accompanied with the price however I got the red pair and they are :smokin I also have a black pair and while they are nice and simplistic they aren't nothing special to me. I like Balenciaga's other styles like the pleated or the Resille trainers more which I see them trying to push as well. Most tend to get into these certain high end brands to separate themselves from everybody else but now Arenas are a commonality but also that hasn't really stamped a place in people's hearts like Jordans to have people say I don't care if millions of other people have them.

And Mr_100 yeah that dude. LOL

Last edited:
FSR of the Blue Cobalt Balenciaga Arenas ( Dark Navy), just order a pair!!
http://www.balenciaga.com/en_US/sho...{"300060WAD40":{"color":"4301","size":"39"}}}

im a size 8, what size would fit me?

Are these ever gonna come out in BLACK?  I would totally cop these, but I'm afraid of getting them mad dirty, and red just isn't for me

Reality is Balenciaga Arena sneakers are going to be *****d out like a cheap prostitute if they haven't already. Unfortunately, I think Balenciaga is doing themselves a disservice by releasing so many colorways in such a short span of time. I understand you want to maximize on capital but at the same time it's important you look at longevity as a brand. Why do you think Louis Vuitton does so well? Because they don't fall at the foot of the consumer but have the consumer fall down to them. They do not release the same style/colorway twice if it not be a signature which to be quite frank I'm not sure I can even say that from what I've seen and more importantly they keep their prices HIGH, LOL. I'd be the first to admit at first I didn't really mess with the Arena shoe just due to it's overall basicness accompanied with the price however I got the red pair and they are :smokin I also have a black pair and while they are nice and simplistic they aren't nothing special to me. I like Balenciaga's other styles like the pleated or the Resille trainers more which I see them trying to push as well. Most tend to get into these certain high end brands to separate themselves from everybody else but now Arenas are a commonality but also that hasn't really stamped a place in people's hearts like Jordans to have people say I don't care if millions of other people have them.
And Mr_100 yeah that dude. LOL

Being in Houston I have yet to run into someone else thats rocking Balenciaga's. Texas doesn't even have a store. When it comes down to LV. I think its a safe bet to say Handbags are their bread and butter. Same for Balenciaga. Their hand bags are everywhere in Houston. Mens is just a small piece of what they do.

Not going to lie they are pulling out all the stops this year.

Last edited:
^^^:lol: Funny cause I'm in Houston and I feel your pain. I had to get the clear soled Balenciagas in Miami this past summer.
And luckily I got the last red pair of the Arenas (luckily in my size) from the Los Angeles store this past week.
They arrived yesterday, will take pics soon.
Can't wait to un-ds them for Christmas.
Would've been nice to have this pair also to lace swap and have a Christmas theme to it lol.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever find my old YSL's in DS condition again, so this pick-up was an easy decision for me...Purchased them the day 100 posted his picture.

The Nubuck on these are exquisite & the overall quality is outstanding! Really impressed with Balenciaga's 13' line.
Also, thanks everyone for the Balenciaga.com update! Ordered the whites! Hopefully that's my last pair. :lol:
PO

"Oh Gawd!"

^^^:lol: Funny cause I'm in Houston and I feel your pain. I had to get the clear soled Balenciagas in Miami this past summer.
And luckily I got the last red pair of the Arenas (luckily in my size) from the Los Angeles store this past week.
They arrived yesterday, will take pics soon.
Can't wait to un-ds them for Christmas.
Would've been nice to have this pair also to lace swap and have a Christmas theme to it lol.

Just google waxed laces and buy red.

I don't think I'll ever find my old YSL's in DS condition again, so this pick-up was an easy decision for me...Purchased them the day 100 posted his picture.

fresh, but they aint replacing the YSL PO lol but will do. Need those red and olive green when i get back home.

Came in on Thursday. I'm happy with these.

Now if these ever come back :pimp:

And does anybody know if the Zanotti's on the right are available anywhere?

Last edited:
@ RFX

You are prob the only one with these. What is sizing like are they ture to size run wide or what?

Found what I think is a good deal on them.

Last edited:
demuelemeester(probably incorrectly spelled) are really nice imo. I have to get around buying a pair at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom