Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KicksBoyWonder, all white is gone company wide right now in the U.S.

They will restock end of this month / next month... What size are you looking for?

OzzyOzz, I posted these months ago. They're on like page 453 or something but here you go. This is mousse.

Last edited:
Mr 100, I was looking for the arena low in pavot in a size 44. Any help locating them or providing me with information would be very appreciated. Thank you sir.

My boy did a nice job on the heels, put a thicker outsole on, they feel a lot better now with the thicker heel. all the comfort and the added durability for walking to work :smokin

Both of these Lanvin arrived this week.  The green heel is real python skin and the heel on the red is a lasered snake pattern on leather.

Looking for another good pair of low top black shoes. I think I've lowered it down to 3 choices. Sad I missed the margielas when they were on sale everywhere (if you all know of any places let me know) :nerd: Let me know which of the three you all like the best I've been having trouble deciding... Also I cant find the black arena lows anywhere in a 42 :smh: Any help and thoughts welcome :D
Lanvin:

Margiela:

Balenciaga:

Last edited:
Looking for another good pair of low top black shoes. I think I've lowered it down to 3 choices. Sad I missed the margielas when they were on sale everywhere (if you all know of any places let me know) :nerd: Let me know which of the three you all like the best I've been having trouble deciding... Also I cant find the black arena lows anywhere in a 42 :smh: Any help and thoughts welcome :D
Lanvin:

Margiela:

Balenciaga:
i would go with th lanvins

My SA over at Balaneciaga informed me about a new bag they got in and it was a Part Time bag for men.

I love the color, it would be nice on Arenas.

Last edited:
Anybody ever been to the Louboutin store out in Dubai? I plan to visit there in the summer time and I wonder how there inventory is.

Last edited:
those raf simons are beautiful. the chained ones kinda remind me of the jeremy scotts that got scrapped. the rick owens though :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom