Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFX45, do you wear 42 in Rick Owens too? they always fit a little weird in the toe area for me, a little too roomy while the length is good. That's why I always wear thick socks with them. Just wonder if you have the same problem.

Nah, I wear a 41 (42 in Margiela). My toe hits the leather a bit so with thicker socks mine could feel really tight but with thinner socks it's fine. It feels weird when I wear it and I haven't worn it in a long time but my feet adapts to it quickly. I suppose a 42 might be more comfortable when worn with thicker socks but with how bulky the shoe is, I really couldn't afford to size up. They are ginormous and the weight feels like it too. A 41.5 would have been perfect if it were available.

Wore these out last night

Last edited:
Wore these out last night
Nice shoes, bad pants IMO. Would look much better with a tailored pants with a smaller leg opening. Would make a better statement. Just my opinion.
Thanks, but with shoes like these I prefer to have them blend in with my clothes rather than stand out too much.  I also think the small leg opening trend is a bit much at times. 

Thanks, but with shoes like these I prefer to have them blend in with my clothes rather than stand out too much.  I also think the small leg opening trend is a bit much at times. 

Those shoes should be your signature piece. Like a womans purse, your whole outfit should complement them.

Those of you still looking for Arenas I did a search company wide and compiled a list of sizes available according to the computer. I did not call to verify, however I can do so if you like.

White: 41
Yellow nubuck w/black sole: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
Black: 40, 41, 42, 44, 45

Last edited:
Those of you still looking for Arenas I did a search company wide and compiled a list of sizes available according to the computer. I did not call to verify, however I can do so if you like.
Red Pavot: 41, 42, 43
could you check on the red arena's sz 42 and is that the low or high model?

Around how much do Raf Simons sneakers run and anybody have a release date on them? Thanks I'm feeling a few of them

Awww RFX you've added another contender to my lowtop black shoe search!!! :smokin I'm leaning towards the Lanvins tho.

Around how much do Raf Simons sneakers run and anybody have a release date on them? Thanks I'm feeling a few of them

This particular pair is $811 on pre-order at Aloharag (chains are $991) so chances are the other hi-tops will run the same. Should be hitting stores in the next month or so.

Last edited:
I need a 40! In black how do I buy?

Got these in the mail yesterday.  the Soho store shipped these to me from the LA store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom