Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are these cut like the arenas? I wear a 43 in arenas. Any suggestions?

Bruh the worst part is every time I treat myself to a pair of kicks (which is rare these days since I stopped buying Jordans) she tries (unsuccessfully) to get me to buy her a new pair of kicks. Or she'll be like, "I didn't realize you were spending so much on sneakers, I need to start buying more expensive heels" :x

lol same

"those are nice......., when did you get those?"

later on

random text messages of things she wants

Last edited:
I've been wearing my cotes/pleateds and noticing they are not as comfortable as the arenas...
Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, the Pleateds do not seem as wide as the Pleateds. As most have mentioned, pleats run half size smaller than the Arenas. That being said, the arenas are more roomy and thus more comfortable for me.

Not to mention, much easier to put the Arenas on vs. The Pleats!

Yea I would say true to the size but the shoe is low cut so it seems a little looser then it is. It's fine with elite socks but with thinner dress socks there is a little room. I wanted a size 44.5 but 45 was the second best fit so I went with that.

Fellas is it me..  Or do these Arena's Kanye has on have all black lace loops?..  If so did Balenciaga ever release them with the all black lace loops?..
839611e1_kanye-kim-k-balenciaga-christian-louboutin.jpeg

Last edited:
Fellas is it me..  Or do these Arena's Kanye has on have all black lace loops?..  If so did Balenciaga ever release them with the all black lace loops?..

[ATTACHMENT=2919]kanye-kim-k-balenciaga-christian-louboutin.jpg (139k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
probably from a previous season

[ATTACHMENT=2919]kanye-kim-k-balenciaga-christian-louboutin.jpg (139k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Yeah they did and they were nubuck. Judging by yeezy's size and the leather on those shoes they are one of the first pairs to drop after the design change. IIRC they had silver loops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom