Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Size 43 availabe.

Very underwhelmed by the FW 13' Balenciaga line up... There's a nice tweed pair though, the red pair with the clear sole also comes in blue.. The stingray Arenas are cool... The price hike is also in effect for Balenciaga just like Louboutin. Arenas will be $595.

As for the pleated pairs they will have the large panels like the new models and this is suppose to be the final send off for pleated Balenciagas.

Very underwhelmed by the FW 13' Balenciaga line up... There's a nice tweed pair though, the red pair with the clear sole also comes in blue.. The stingray Arenas are cool... The price hike is also in effect for Balenciaga just like Louboutin. Arenas will be $595.

As for the pleated pairs they will have the large panels like the new models and this is suppose to be the final send off for pleated Balenciagas.

knowledge. will keep eyes pealed for arenas

Stingray Arenas?

I'm curious if they will ever release the suede black or brown colourways again though.

its the last of pleated sneakers? :frown: 

any new colour ways for next season? 

Very underwhelmed by the FW 13' Balenciaga line up... There's a nice tweed pair though, the
red pair with the clear sole also comes in blue.. The stingray Arenas are cool... The price hike is also in effect for Balenciaga just like Louboutin. Arenas will be $595.

They are more lik a fusia then red But the tweed joints are fire but I just want to c a better pic of them.

There's pics but you can't even tell it's stingray in the pics.

I held all the samples in person and they're amazing in person. The all black pair is literally ALL BLACK..the lace loops, accents, everything is black.. The white pair is all white, none of that silver lace loop stuff.

I still like the tweed pair the most.

I've had no luck finding the white and pavot arena highs for myself in either a 39 or 40. Found them on ebay for $780 plus shipping from an international dealer. I really want them but do you guys think that price is too crazy? Never had any Balenciaga's before but I'm in love with arenas and this would be my first pair.

I have some news for you all concerning Balenciaga... For the first time Balenciaga will be offering a Holiday pack that will be arriving for the 4th quarter that will consist of two styles.  One will be a black pleated hightop and the other will be the ever popular red pleated hightop.  They will be offered in sizes up to 15 now, which is great for all of you with bigger feet.  At the moment I do not have any pictures to see if the pleating will be done differently and I do not have a date when they will be released yet, the only info I know is in the 4th quarter or the end of the year.  I will keep you posted as I receive new info.

That is the best news I've read yet! A chance to cop another red pleated at retail? And I don't have the black pair and I def wanna get them!:smokin

Keep us posted, good sir.

There's pics but you can't even tell it's stingray in the pics.

I held all the samples in person and they're amazing in person. The all black pair is literally ALL BLACK..the lace loops, accents, everything is black.. The white pair is all white, none of that silver lace loop stuff.

I still like the tweed pair the most.
I am interested in the ALL Black Arena's..  If they are the stingrays...  I definitely will make a push to pick up a pair...

Any info on where we can see some pics?..

Last edited:
All white stingray arenas.... Looks at unworn extra blancs..... Hmmmmm. Any news on more lows, or just the highs? I imagine the stingray will carry a premium over the regular lamb leather.

Nice pic, I will take a red on red to match later. When is the proposed price hike for the f/w 13/14 deliveries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom