Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep forgetting to post this, but I can't speak more highly of the service at lncc. Great service and support. They let me do an exchange for a size that didn't fit and took out the pair that did fit from their stock while I sent mine back for the exchange. Also they hooked up the shipping with dhl to send them back so I didn't have to get gouged by the other shippers. They would get my business anytime before any other store. Hopefully they get some of these belenciaga restocks and new colors.

I think restock is June and new colors/materials may come after that. They normally don't wait much longer then June July to roll out the FW 13.

From my experience Balenciaga boutiques get new stuff in the November-December, march-April, and July-August time frames.

Yeah, when I said they I meant fashion houses in general. June sounds like a restock
of the pavots, blacks, and extra blanc with the FW to follow later and the pleated black and red in November / December.

oh ok cool, might land the pavots if im lucky, but wont go too crazy for them

Damn.. how you got that for that price? Congrats I'm a lil jealous but happy for you!
Just browsing forums. Dude wanted 620 shipped, got it down to $540 meet up.

never saw this pair on someone before in person so i'm happy with my purchase.

I already put down a credit card reserve for the red pleated and black pleated (was asked if wanted violet too I said no) at Balenciaga.

Jumpman, did you reserve yours from the same guy that you ordered from before? I've ordered a pair of black pleated from him too couple month back. So the pleated hi top will be re release for sure?

Last edited:
Hey do any SA's know if the horsebit Gucci loafers ever go on sale at the end of the season? If so what's the typical markdown at like Barney's, Saks and Neiman's? I kno Gucci is always going on sale just wondering if you've seen it with the horsebit loafers.

Hey do any SA's know if the horsebit Gucci loafers ever go on sale at the end of the season? If so what's the typical markdown at like Barney's, Saks and Neiman's? I kno Gucci is always going on sale just wondering if you've seen it with the horsebit loafers.

Yeah, the sale should be starting any day now.

Gucci usually goes on sale brand wise twice a year, season end sales. Spring/summer goes on sale early/late June and fall/winter is early/late November. If Barney's, Saks or neimans include them on their point events or their usual sale events is not for certain. Your best bet is asking on of their sales associate. My local Saks ran a 30% off their men's last week or week before but Gucci was excluded and I know they have pre-sale for double points going on but not sure if they included.

Two new pickups. I'll take better pics with my camera later. Been eyeing the kenzo crew neck for a while. But, the GIvenchy mids were a surprise purchase. The quality of the leather is amazing.

Ok apparently the stingray is just an effect, they embossed leather to replicate it.

New Fall/Winter Arena Colors for High Top
Delivery Window: June - July
Price: $545

Blanc Arena
Bleu Torrent Arena
Rouge Arena

Fall/Winter 2013 Galuchat High Tops (embossed/printed to appear as Sting Ray).
Delivery Window: June - Aug
Price: $595

Galuchat Black
Galuchat Red
Galuchat White

Fall/Winter 2013 Grey Tweed Arena High Top Sneaker Delivery Window: June - Aug
Price: $645

Grey Tweed

Fall/Winter 2013 Multi Color Block High Top Sneakers.
Delivery Window: June - Aug
Price: $555

Multi CB Black
Multi CB Marine
Multi CB Fuchsia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom