Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't stopping the pleateds, it's a seasonal design, the cotes itself just gets different materials but the silhouette and style of shoe is the same. It's like the Jordan IV's just getting different materials every year, it's the same with Balenciaga. The pleateds weren't an innovative design. Even the pleate style weren't exactly the same from the past 2-3 season. They were all different.

And look, the cotes from maybe 4-5 years ago, same design shoes just different materials.

My balenciaga from 2-3 years ago. Again, same shoe different materials.
LL

The shoe design itself wasn't innovative at all, high designer shoes has always tried to integrate new and exotic materials to their shoes to separate themselves from the others and that is exactly what the pleateds were.

The only thing they really changed the past few years are the arenas and if I were being honest, I prefer the older ones. Thing was just not sold everywhere.
New vs old:

Trust me, the brand is not going downhill, not even close. Sneakers =/= brand and chances are, Nicolas probabkly has nothing to do with sneakers anymore, same way Raf or Margiela themselves doesn't really handle the sneakers/shoe department anymore, hell they do not even do their own mens line anymore.
sorry to quote this whole spiel, but i disagree with the arenas comment, i think the "new" arenas are better than the "old" arenas

To each his own, looks are pretty subjective. I like the older and more simple design.

anyone know how giuseppe zanotti fits? i wear a sz39.5 in christian louboutin and was wondering how GZ fit? and 39 in balenciaga...

any recommendations in GZ?

thanks

Anyone know the deal with the mint Balenciaga Pleateds? There seem to be way fewer pairs around than the blue/violet, even though both are recent releases.

I told myself no more spikes =)
I missed out on the red Rollerboats so I picked up these...

I was debating whether to get the Freddy Flats...

Anyone know the deal with the mint Balenciaga Pleateds? There seem to be way fewer pairs around than the blue/violet, even though both are recent releases.

Mint high tops launched at Barney's only in the US mint low tops were Euro release only. Only place I know that had them was Matches.

^^^ yeah the denim joints match a lot or doesn't have to match at all. Lol! I could rock it with a suit or with some boardshorts at some Las Vegas pool parties =)

Last edited:
They look awesome and like you said very versatile. Plus durable, creasing isnt a major issue like the leather pairs. Knew i had to get em once nicholas posted the previews last fall. Lucky to get them before the price hike.

^^^yes no creasing yet...mind you I haven't got out of the house. Lol.

Yeah $1175 after the price hike =(
Nothing like slanging a couple of Grapes to offset the hike =)

Looking for Arenas sz 43.  preferably lows.  Looks like I missed out on them....everywhere.

Balenciaga store told me restock in August for Arena. Anyone with any other info would be appreciated in a size 43.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom